Help - Best Protection Spells/ Barriers for Astral Visitors?

Best protection spells for barriers and etc so no astral visitors could visit you? Protection layers and etc? That’s what I’m asking to share thanks ^^

1 Like

What kind of visitors are you dealing with?
I had a situation where my mom spy’s on me astrally but she thought she was dreaming!
I had to block her from my room in two parts! While on the astral declaring that she’s not welcomed in my room and doing the same but with elaborate ritual declaring the same intent!
Permission is a big thing on the astral so when you enter a space you’re not welcomed, things push you out of it!

3 Likes

You could create a servitor who’s express task is to barricade your space from unwelcome visitors. You could command the spirit to man your boundaries and repel anything from your demarcated space.

2 Likes

I use wards for situations like this. Well more multi-purpose. However wards and shielding should be fine.

3 Likes

They could, I was going to suggest that they learn shielding and warding and try Luna in the meantime.

6 Likes

Luna works…

More people should give her a go

2 Likes

I get pms on here and etsy about her, as well as emails :stuck_out_tongue: A lot more people use her than post about using her :stuck_out_tongue: Even after all these months, I still get at least one weekly mention somewhere about her lol.

3 Likes

nice!