Hello

Hi, I am here to develop my psychic abilities. I want to communicate with spirits.

Welcome. Please properly introduce yourself, and tell us about you and any experience you have in magick. This is not a proper introduction.

How old are you?

What do you practice?

How long have you practiced?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

This is important information to include in an introduction as it helps us to direct you to appropriate resources, as well as to evaluate any advice you choose to give. Failure to do a proper introduction may result in the removal of your posts until our rule is respected.

Hi, thanks! I have 0 experience, I have just red a few books so far.

I have always had dreams with dead relatives, sometimes I feel that someone whispers in my ears or touches my shoulders.

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience.

What particular areas of magick are you most interested in learning to begin with?

1 Like

I would like to start with spiritism, I don’t know whether that is the correct term.

1 Like

Please explain what you mean by"spiritism." Are you talking about evocation, the summoning of spirits to physical appearance?

1 Like

Oh I am sorry, I will have to look into those terms. But I would like to communicate with spiritual entities.

1 Like

Well, there are a bunch of ways to communicate with spirits, like channelling, evocation, scrying, and divination, to name a few.

The first thing I would recommend is meditation. Find a form of meditation that appeals to you, and do it twice a day, morning and evening. Here’s one to try:

The second thing I would recommend, is that you find a good banishing ritual, learn it, and perform it twice a day as well. There are millions of spirits out there, and not all of them have your best interests at heart.

There are many examples on this forum so just type in “banishing rituals” or “banishing methods” into the search function in the upper right.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your kindness and for this great advice!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like