Hello

Hello everyone

I’m Sarah from Australia. Great to meet you all. I am relatively new to this but found myself here after a month long of searching how to resolve a situation my partner and I found ourselves in. Somehow I was pointed to this pathway and it has been truly intriguing. I will write another post about the experience itself. Thank you all for sharing your experiences, it’s been encouraging to read. Best wishes, Sarah

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and thank you for properly introducing yourself.

Hello Sarah!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Sarah, may you find the resolve you seek, Darkestnight and lady_eva are very kind, and very wise.

Be blessed.

Sister,

Welcome to another bloody Aussie!

Al.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome. It’s wonderful to be here and to be part of your community. Looking forward to the journey and all the discoveries

Thanks heaps Kyle

You can search for related term by using the magnifying glass on the top right corner (took me a tad to find that one)

Welcome @Sarahsu.

You said you are “relatively new,” so…relative to what, exactly? Do you have any experience in magick?

Hi DarkestKnight, thanks for the welcome. New in my knowledge and experience. While magick has always seemed to call, I never found the confidence to delve further. Reasons unknown. But this time the calling was all very clear and specific. Now I suppose it’s about reading and learning more, and hopefully finding the right way forward. Do you have any insights to share from your journey?

3 Likes

What are you most interested in learning?

welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Well it might seem a statement of the obvious but learning how to receive help via this realm when methods in the material world don’t seem to be accomplishing them. I am interested in learning about how to cooperate with specific entities and spirits- hope that’s the correct term. Spells too…being a scientist and always having to find explanations…I like the idea of learning to do a certain set of things and another set of things will follow…But this time without any analysing and reasoning. Any information or direction will be read keenly. Thank you!

2 Likes

I like the idea of learning to do “a certain set of things and another set of things will follow…But without any analysing and reasoning”
Should have put these quotation marks in the first post as it was a concept I came across while reading some articles, not one I came up with. Sorry about that.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! You’re gonna have a blast!

Welcome :blush: