Hello I'm new here

My name is Nilia, I’m 18 years old and I’ve been practicing magic for a long time maybe since I was 14 on and off. Im very intuitive, sometimes when I think of certain things it happens but it’s usually against me. For example I could think about my brother or my brother walking into the house and then a few minutes later it happens. Another example could be I think of something someone would say and that’s exactly what they say. A few months ago my father passed away. The night before I had a dream that he died. Then the morning after my mom told me that he passed away. I don’t know if this has to do with anything, but one time I accidentally cut my thumb pretty deep with scissors and my thumb healed within two days. Keep in mind that that cut was deep with a lot of blood.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested, and welcome to the forum.

Hmm, you have great magical abilitie if a deep cut heals in a couple days, you are both a healer and a dream sorceror

Welcome @Richard_Gordon It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0