Hello guys

I am in doubt state
I was born with influenced by number 6.
Accidently I put Hexagonal star in my sign while I was young. I thought it is just david star.
And later in these days, I notice that everytime Number6 is strong, I had to made live changing decision and got lucky. Besides, I am now interested in Demons and their stories.
Currently, I am searching abt Asmodeus.
Plz sent pm me abt him. It a pleasure to see these stuff here. Thanks u guys.

Welcome to the forum.

Do you have any experience in magick?

1 Like

None… yet…I hope so…

1 Like

We have many great beginner resources here, so please avail yourself of the search function in the upper right and I’m sure you will find the answers to your questions. Also, there is a lot of information available about Asmodeus so you’ll find plenty to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.I am reading those. According to my research,King Asmodeus is the only Demon
who I can try contact. Can I pm u when I need help?

1 Like

As a new member, you are unable to send PM. It is restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity on the forum. If you participate in the community, it unlocks within a week or less.

Oh… thank u… I am looking forward to it.

1 Like

It’s a bit off putting for a new member to immediately start asking to move into PM (it’s one of the reasons for the system restriction) so I recommend you make posts on the public forum about any problems you might have with summoning Asmodeus. We are all pretty helpful here, and you will get a better variety of options for help that way.

1 Like

Yes… sir… Thank to this forum… I found out abt Goetia and reading it… I will do it later.

1 Like

No worries, my friend. It’s all good. We try to be as helpful to beginners as we can here so they learn magick and enjoy the trip down the rabbit hole :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad you’re on this forum. Interesting stuff here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi. And welcome to the forum.

1 Like