Hello everyone

Hi, I’m Aradia Phoenix - my real name is Ewa. I am from Poland.
So I’ve finally decided to make an account here… I constantly kept forgetting about it. :sweat_smile:
I consider myself a Satanic Witch. I became a Satanist in 2016, that year I made my first pact with Satan. and dedicated myself to the Left Hand Path.
Since that time I did many rituals and established close relationship with King Paimon, whom I consider to be my Patron.

I’ve encountered many adversities in life, had a not so happy childhood, I come from a poor family. Recently I was also finally diagnosed with ADHD and ASD (Autism spectrum) which made me realise a lot of things about myself and why I struggle with things that aren’t difficult to others. I was always different, always an outcast, a weirdo, and I kinda embrace it now. I definitely don’t want to be the same as everyone else. I want to stay true to myself and to what I believe.

My interest now is more in money magick because I want to improve things in this area of my life. Like so many other people, I suppose. I also started work with my tarot cards more - honestly I’m still learning and feel like a beginner when it comes to divination. So definitely want to work on it. I think about working with Vassago to improve my psychic abilities and intuition and I know he wants to work with me too…
Another thing I want to learn is astral projection, I just can’t learn it for years, it frustrates me. I had lucid dreams, but for some time I don’t even remember my dreams very often.

Anyway, I hope that I will learn something new and cool from this forum. It’s also always good to share experiences and knowledge with other people. :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome @AradiaPhoenix, happy to have you here :slight_smile:

Below you’ll find a load of interesting topics, tutorials, how-to’s, forum rules, etc. from the community for the community :slight_smile: It gets updated on a regular basis and will hopefully serve as a great starting point for you :star:

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG!

Hi there Ewa, welcome to the forum :wave:t5: Nice to have you here.