Healing Work: Lucifer's Red Queen, His Beloved One

Abzu and Lucifer are not linked.

Lucifer is linked with Enki. Which in my understanding, Tiamet is linked with Namma (Nammah). And these two are linked.

This is from my research. But, I could be wrong.

1 Like

Well, I may just know who it is. But zippy lippy is the word.

But, I could be wrong. Humanoids normally are. :crazy_face:

I see, yeah I get Tiamat is also linked to Nammu and Abzu to Mummu or vice versa, often times Nammu and Mummu are considered the same but different as well.

But my only issue is when people try and force the infernal in everything and it makes no sense, while I do believe Lucifer to be Enki and Enki is related to Tiamat further down their family…just tend to not be a fan of forced connections.

Just as some would paint the gatekeepers as Gods when they’re not.

4 Likes

@anon48079295

I agree with you 100%.

You just get on that horse and do your thing! :grin:

1 Like

And no, my friend is not the Red Queen.

But I’m not going to say who I think it is.

I have a friend who I think is one as well, she helped me discover more about myself and areas I have blocked off. She is definitely a light worker but all about the balance and is protected by darkness.

@TheEyesAwaken

1 Like

I see the two being the dark couple of the bible vs. the white couple of Christ and his bride. That’s one way of looking at it.
aerSJjq_d

Who the fuck is actually Babylon from the bible?

Revelation 17 King James Version (KJV)

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
Takhisis
Good old Tiamat that’s whom. Screenshot_2019-10-10-23-01-16-1

The very Babylonian creation myth is (enûma eliš) about them first acknowledged her and then killing her off. Come on. Its not that hard to believe it was first the goddess city state?
Screenshot_2019-05-06-09-04-40-1

Let’s not forget either Lucifer is truly the planet Venus. Just going to leave this here. And no one knows what old Tiamat was like 12,000 years ago…
Screenshot_2019-10-10-23-13-54-1

1 Like

This is beautiful and right in line with what I’ve been all about with the color merging and elemental mergers. Orange is the color of the Duchess Bune! Although red and fire are generally masculine energies in most cases I think it works well here as you described.

Hmm, something to consider, Lucifer is yellow and Air which is masculine Tiamatis black and void yet feminine. Istar, Innana in the Hebrew version is Lilith… Interesting that Lilith is the modern lesbians Iconic goddess. This shows us the flexibility of energy mergers and how tracing the energies back you can determine attributes. I once made a joke saying that Lilith was a F to M trans and Lucifer was a Trans woman because of the Venus association on a masculine energy Lol but there might be something here.

@Purple

Those from a Christian background believe the Bride of Christ as the Catholic church. So, if I am understanding this correctly - the Bride of Lucifer will come from the Catholic Church. Nuns are actually called the “Bride of Christ” when they take vows.

Because she will understand the disdain for being locked in by society. And if my readings are correct, whoops, I’ll need to shut my mouth in that one. I got the death stare!

Soon enough, your dear ones will be in a relationship, like you so hope. Or I’m completely out of base in my readings. And understanding. And it’s only a spiritual thing - like it being connected to a church of darkness.

I’ve read over almost everything you’ve posted. But I have nothing more to say. Because mum in the word and mysterious ways need to be taken seriously.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

This was really interesting to read. How did you come to Learn of his Red Queen. I would think he would be super protective of her and only allow only the most worthy know her. I would love to learn more of What you think and how you learned of this beloved queen of Lucifer.

1 Like

There is old theory that Tiamat was the o.g. blue planet, but was destroyed and Earth became the main planet.

Maybe Tiamat is super old cosmic being that was a planet and married to other planet Venus (male god of love and beauty named Lucifer in the old tongue)?

Just putting some crazy ideas out there. Have fun with this.
untitled-1

3 Likes

@AdamThoth

Hahaha!

If you only knew! If you only knew!

Loved this! My friend is laughing her pants off!

1 Like

Maybe I know more than you think I do. :wink:

1 Like

@AdamThoth

I’m sure you do! :wink::zipper_mouth_face:

She’s still laughing her ass off!

1 Like

I have been working Babylon for over 20 years. They have shown me the great, super old, and huge stories.

Some tales have taken from 5 to 10 years for me to download and understand. These beings are of such vast and great ages, just one tale of theirs could easily take up 100 human years to write down and research.

I honestly feel like I still don’t know Babylon at all.
40963dcc-9e84-4149-b587-57d1d357998a

3 Likes

Sometimes something is funny because it is true. :smirk:

1 Like

@Purple

:slight_smile:

That’s because she is very hidden. She was brought here because of one who knows her.

He’ll know her spiritually. He’ll know her mentally. And physically. There are those who train dragons. Some who mother them. Some who, well, fuck them.

However! :star_struck: Hopefully your Amodoues sees stars in his eyes. Because I have a feeling this one has gotten naughtier thoughts than him. That’s the reading I got.

:joy::rofl::sweat_smile: This is soooo much fun!

Cause, not even I know who it is!

3 Likes

If you want to have some fun see what you can pull from the New Vegas timeline when Lucifer was incarnated and build a paradise in the middle of the desert in the 21st century.

I am highly aware of the game. But that’s what it was called…
1 Like

8 Likes