Healing brain tumors

I know someone who has brain tumors and they are worse. The doctor is wanting to do surgery. Any suggestions or advice on helping this. She’s like a mother to me, and just had to quit work because of this.

So open to any suggestions. And I will be doing my own research and trying to find a way to heal her.

5 Likes

Lucifer healed the author Konstantinos of a brain aneurysm. Perhaps he can help.

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I’m sorry you had such bad news today.
Look into this:

There are endless ways of sending healing energy to a person you love, to heal them and help their recovery. Your dedication and persistence counts.

My uncle recently had a brain tumor as big as a tennis ball, and his surgery was successful, he is now doing really fine. So don’t give up hope!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Archangel Michael is good when its surgery and cutting things out! Archangel Raphael is for healing anything and everything!

5 Likes

I guess now would be a good time to also try the healing incantation Azazel gave me a while back.

4 Likes

Subliminals could help provided the patient does not suffer from epilepsy or seizures and I had success using frequency to help heal a tendon.

Just don’t listen to this frequency with earphones.

2 Likes

@Uncle-Al Need your wisdom right here

1 Like

He pm’d me with some great advice.

2 Likes

Damn :joy::joy::joy: he is fast

1 Like

Yea :heart:

I appreciate it too. Now its a matter of getting the patient to do it.

3 Likes

Have PMed information.

Al.

1 Like

How about Prince Marbas?

I personally know a man who had dealt with pineal tumor all by himself. The person he healed was close to surgery too, as well.

As far as I know, he extended preparations for over a week before doing it, including:
reading about everything anatomy and biochemistry related to that exact disease
daily banishing energies that may get in a way during the process
staying emotionally “clear”

From what I can recall, he told me that he had affected the biochemistry of the area of the pineal gland through the means of magic, and after a week it was gone completely.
He said they knew it because typical brain symptoms like loss of balance had vanished, which is impossible if the tumor was still intact

So, if you know someone skilled enough, you can ask for their help

3 Likes