Having trouble with getting into TGS

From what I gather, I need to enter TGS in order to do anything as well as be receptive to anything and I seem to have alot of trouble doing that. Ive tried EA’s corner trick as well as poured over youtube and multiple forums posts for videos and things to try and help me get there and I feel like I can never enter a deep trance. Its really frustrating because Ive had nothing supernatural really happen either and I feel like this is why. Ive even skipped taking adderall for a day to see If maybe that was preventing it but still no success, any suggestions or encouragements would be helpful, as I really want to contact Lilith.

TGS is not necessary for all magick. Deep trance is required mainly for evocation to physical manifestation. However, Alpha is all you need for everything else, and we enter that every time we “zone out” watching television.

Try some of these methods:

Don’t get caught up in thinking you always need a deep trance. That is a mistake.

However, you naturally enter Theta every night before falling into sleep so…

When you feel yourself sliding towards sleep, try to extend the in between state for as long as you can using your conscious will. This is the hypnogogic state, the border between Theta and Delta, where the spirit world opens up, and where disembodied voices, and shadowy shapes will manifest…

You won’t be able to hold it very long in the beginning, but with constant practice, you will eventually be able to hold it indefinitely. You can then anchor it to a gesture or a word and be able to enter it at will.

Another method is sleep deprivation. Aim for 5 days without sleep. Around day 3, trance will begin to come on, and by day 4, it will be almost constant. Again, anchor it to a gesture or a word, and you will then be able to access the same state at will.

7 Likes

Dear friend, I recommend to listen Mesh Ka Rel Luhn Sim Ba Ta Rel Luhn Tin Sughel · Mantra Meditation Chant [ 1 HOUR ] - YouTube . This develop Astral senses with in few weeks

1 Like

When Ive tried to relax my eyes while open, they tend to do the color changes after blanking out but they always get dry or I blink no matter what I do. Is this what you’re referring to?

1 Like

I’m not sure what you mean…

Is what am I referring to?

1 Like

Getting dry eyed and blinking being the reason why its hard to hold indefinitely.

1 Like

What method are you trying to use?

None of the methods I outlined say not to blink.

1 Like

Ive primarily tried this one (Lesson 2 on that post I believe) and read a bunch of visualization techniques but Im not too good with visualization https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/black-magick-training-for-beginners-and-adepts/32699?u=radex

Oh, okay.

That particular technique never worked for me so I just use a self hypnosis count down.

The important thing to remember, though, is blinking is perfectly fine. You are supposed to be gazing, not staring.

When you pull your vision back, think of it like how you see your reflection in a window at night. If you look out the window with full focus, you see whatever is outside but your reflection is indistinct and fuzzy. However, when you pull your vision to your reflection, it becomes clear, and everything else is fuzzy. That is what you are looking for.

Pretend there is a pane of glass between you and the ceiling lines (no, you don’t have to visualise it, just pretend it is there) and you are trying to see your reflection.

3 Likes

So I tried this 2 times last night but also with no success. Im going to try using my Samsung Gear VR as a mindmachine to hit low theta first and will then try this again