Having sex with spirits

Hello guys I’m new here… So 3 years ago I summoned spirits using an itc spirit box for sex. Whenever ask I feel their sensations of something going up and down on my c**k sometimes it’s the best feeling ever and sometimes it’s average… It goes on for hours and they never make me c*m they always say no… When I use the app I actually hear sucking noises and sounds of something moist and they also moan. So do spirits really have body parts or are they just deceiving? And what are these spirits?

Welcome @Bellic15 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

They provoke the feelings associated with sex, so the sensations of organisms and sexual arousal. They do moan and subconsciously provoke sexual thoughts. Sitri had succubi who would do that towards me. (he would took, but as the female form)

As an inexperienced person, they might induce dreams of intercourse to provoke the physical feelings. (even orgasms releasing of sexual fluids)

Not all spirits who use sexual energy are succubi. There are infernal spirits under several rulers who I’ve seen use that energy who aren’t classified as Succubi. (But were VERY much into)

So why does it sometimes start out so slow and take hours to get to the point where it feels like skin it’s kind of like a build up

1 Like

@Bellic15 To get to that point does seem to take time. There have been times I would sit on my couch and the whispering would begin and images and mental sensations, only to fall asleep and wake up hours later to them starting all over but this time there being phantom feelings in my body. It may have to do with the proper state of mind being between asleep and awake…

By the same token I have been in a class for work training and had…someone… come and basically sit down right on me and make my brain go numb, and I am like- “you have the absolute worst timing…” lol. It’s not always just the physical sensation per se but also the ability to hit all the pleasure centers of the brain with the unexpected dopamine releases…accompanied by their visions and sound effects, yeah…it can be intense and not physical at the same time…

@Bellic15 The whole point is to raise energy thats why it takes a long time. Eventually through sacred sexuality, spirit sex or sex magick is to channel that energy into ritual workings or spells.

1 Like

They can simply just take the energy as well, because it’s convenient. Be careful who you choose to engage with sexually, just like humans.