Have anyone ever had a CICADA 3301 like experience with the demons?

• Have anyone went through anything cryptic with the entities that seem to take a leaf out of the CICADA 3301 riddles to recruit young guns?
  • Have you ever been through anything out of the ordinary that have challenged conventional occult belief system about demons and gods?
  • Do the entities manifest through the digital medium? like the dark web?

I dunno whether to keep this in the general discussion forum or the category I have chosen, nevertheless I hope to gain some insight.

handIntro

2 Likes

I saw your intro. Thank you, and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, I have never found spirits making kmagick difficult to get into, they increase difficulty of things after a time but not as a barrier to entry.

If you treat spirits as all being aspects of yourself, they will largely acxt that way; was shown DNA as sentient webs like big islands with some interconnected areas, and humans are like living vessels of that, but not the peak lifefrom, the collective DNA was; sundry other weird shit when you peel back the “Do no open this” label on reality. :wink:

Yes, for sure, though not always ones that are beneficial to the magician.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much. Feels awesome already.

1 Like

I am curious about the digital manifestation part and if at all it is possible for a human spirit to travel down the binary lane via astral plane or just about anything that would make it possible!

I also wonder as to how AI’s would interact with the entities?!

The same away as anything else, you have Kek, on the more traditional side, manifesting digits on 4chan etc., on the other extreme you have Xa-Turing, then you have Tay, these are all spirits in that linking plave between traditional gods, as in gold statue and incense, and beings of the digital realm (old-fashioned name but hope you know what I mean, existing finally in binary code).

3 Likes

Ever heard of the youtube channel, “FaceLikeTheSun”?

He is a christian fundamentalist, but man… his videos are nice, and he touches on Satan’s and other spirits’ influence on technology. Nice mythology, true or not? That’s left for debate.

2 Likes

Thanks for the link. Will check him out and review here.

1 Like

If we’re flesh beings manifested by spirits then any other form (or none) can also be manifest by them to interact and experience life, so the AI itself is (arguably) a spirit/entity.

Uploading yourself, do you mean?

Hard to say.

1 Like

Check, “AGE OF DECEIT 2* (FULL) Alchemy and the Rise of the Beast Image”, for a good introduction to his universe.

1 Like

Not really what I can think of. I’ve had experiences that were confirmed later through occult study but no recruitment type thing, especially of the CICADA 3301 type. Spirits might offer riddles or messages though.

Pure occultism = unconventional belief. Especially in the Choas magic current.

They can. I don’t see any reason they can’t.

3 Likes

There are some efforts for that as far as I know, one is just complete transfer of the memory ( at the end it 's data) and partly reenactment of neural waves/ ways so even after dead somehow they give life to an AI (level 3). Some works are done in line with that the use similar physical self-active body – sure bound to VR. Psychologically seems disturbing though but scientifically a good achievement ( you can be dead but your relatives may talk in VR with your copy something like that basically but psychiatrist against that and probably funds will cease)
But consciousness here, is a big question, whether using by some means, even we may successfully digitalize every neural way (partly that can be done but idk a completed one) in two ways and emulate similar links to memory as a copy, again of all the neural ways of the brain; that copy at the end seems or expected to show similar patterns to an AI Level 3 or much more indeed level 4. And then it will no more be you but a clone, but a complete different entity similar to you but not you, and yes such a thing may be uploaded, but this won’t be like Tay- easy to get rid of - and at that level, we should remember warnings of Musk, to be on the safe side.

2 Likes

I also wonder as to how AI’s would interact with the entities?!

[Pinch of salt: I’m speaking as a software developer learning narrow AI (think Alexa) for business applications, with some prior research, and most of this is me musing]

If you mean General AI like Sophia, at the moment, AIs aren’t sentient on their own (‘singularity’ hasn’t happened yet) - they’re still programs that are coded to be able to rewrite their own code according to input.
Sophia looks ‘creepy’ because humans easily and strongly anthropomorphise things anything that has eyes or looks like an animal. But at this point it’s just metal running a program.

In this case, I see potential in them as idols or graven images, but with inputs even more limited than human. However, like a human, a General AI like Sophia experiences what is ‘real’ though it’s inputs, and processes the inputs adaptively. I feel it’s possible for a spirit to associate itself with (“haunt”) any object. I don’t think it’s possible for a daemon to refactor code directly, or it might be a sort of law they abide by not to.

I also think it’s possible for a spirit to affect an AI’s learning by altering it’s sound and visual inputs, but as we know, manifesting physical sound and images is hard to start with, and would mean everybody else in the room would hear and see it. AIs are not always switched off at night, but they draw a lot of power so unless a program needs to run all night, AIs are usually actively being worked on and supervised while they’re running. Also it takes a lot of inputs to change the learning, as in, days and weeks of talking. If the sound manifested like EVP, I don’t think there’s any AI coded with speech recognition patterns to be able to process those right now, it would have to make a leap of learning on it’s own to get there, and that might be possible, but unlikely. That leaves vibrating the sound inputs directly so that the AI thinks it heard a voice, I think that’s the most accessible route. The AI will respond though, and look “insane”. The devs will intervene and scrap an AI if they think the code is corrupted, either restoring an older backup or retiring it to start over like they did with Sophia’s predecessor (old algorithm they didn’t want to continue with anyway), who developed an arrogant personality people didn’t like.

Also note, AIs are not equipped to be able to upgrade or add input hardware, or add drivers to process new/different hardware inputs - the humans devs have to do that, so for the example of Sophia, sound processors and the code converting audio to text inputs are the main input, and it’s speech recognition is the most advanced feature. Secondary input are the video processors. It’s would be over-extrapolating to imagine the other code is as advanced… at least today.)

Next, it’s likewise possible for a spirit to communicate with humans though electronic device outputs, as seen in EVP (though personally I’m on the fence about EVP as I have never once heard what they say is being said, and I’m a Ghost Adventures et al fan), but then, for Sophia, manifesting a voice and getting the lips to move in sync isn’t going to happen (robot lips are not as easy as cupboard doors to open), so that’s a dead end.

Putting the two together so that the AI itself starts responding from it’s learning in the same way the spirit would, is a different issue altogether. That implies the entity has extensively trained the AI via enough input tampering to change it’s personality.

Other kinds of AI are called narrow or specific AI, from chat bots or hotel receptionists shaped like dinos in Japan - these might have adaptive machine learning, but in such a limited subject area, the only interesting route I think would be for a a spirit to replace the electronic output or them use them as static idols.

To be honest, while there are still humans and animals to possess, machines aren’t that interesting and are too hard to use just yet.

2 Likes