Has anyone ever had poltergeist activity?

A decade or more back, I used to have a crucifix on the wall that several times would slide down or fall off the wall, and at one point I found it inverted. It was a period of my time where I was in a constant rage, and I must have had quite a “stay the fuck out of my way” aura as people would not approach me or would move out of my way.

7 Likes

Poltergeist? Oh hell yeah… Made lots of posts about shit being thrown at or around me

5 Likes

Anytime I was home alone at my childhood home all the doors would slam shut. Everyone made a habit of leaving all doors in the house ajar, but something would slam them shut to mess with me. The house was built over an old homestead that burned down. No one knows what exactly happened, but it didn’t seem to sit well with the people who lived there. They used to scream my name in my ears when I was trying to sleep. And wack my feet.

Annoying. Scary as a child but as a grown up I look back and find the behavior a nuisance.

I’m not the only one who experienced these things in the house either.

6 Likes

Yes growing up I lived in a historic house on the grounds of an old asylum turned into an old folks home. I spent many years being harassed and assaulted by many violent spirits and they would influence people around me to do the same. I became possessed on and off at a young age. I was biten, scratched, chocked, pushed, knocked down steps, had things missing or broken so I would get blamed, etc.

4 Likes

Yep. Twice. I had an object move across my counter while blending an incense for a particular King once; dry counter, heavy, rough stone bowl. About a week ago I had what sounded like someone pouring water on to my floor in my kitchen while my mate and I were talking. We both heard it, looked at each other and then looked for a toddler or cat peeing or dumping water. No cat, no kid, no water, dry night,nobody outside and no pipes in the walls. Very cool, but at the same time a little freaky.

I had some issues in my last home, but I determined that was not poltergeist activity; that was something else.

4 Likes

Here:

Something threw a razor across my tub as well

3 Likes

Yes. By a few different spirits.

4 Likes

Yes it’s my new favorite thing. I’m getting a wonder box

2 Likes

Yep, had knocking and banging on my temple walls while me and my girl were in the kitchen, tripped me out a bit and freaked her out just a tad since there was no one living in the apt above us at the time to no logical explanation she could grasp at. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yall should check out a movie on netflix called Veronica, about poltergeist and evil spirit activity after use of a ouija board.

3 Likes

So many which is why my girlfriend is scared of me :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Her glass table literally exploded once. In the middle of the night. I was not there but when we first started dating things began getting strange around her house. Things moving out of place. She had a ghost in her house that she didnt mind. We think my presence angered it. I think I have the picture she sent me

6 Likes

I’ve been touched and had things move on me. I know of a particular spirit who enjoys moving things to mess with me. But she’s great and sometimes at 3AM I’ll feel such a strong presence of love and peace.

4 Likes

Occasional cold spots, knocking and whispers at my parents house We lived and they still live next to a forest and a graveyard. My grimoire once flew from my bookshelf when I was questioning whether or not to continue practicing magic (It seemed at the time I was losing my touch)

2 Likes

I have one more than one occasion. Here in the house we live in things move and disappear for a week only to be found right on top of a drawer of clothes you looked iin 4 times. I had my Lucifer pendent disappear for a week. It was on my bed and when i came back from a shower it was gone. We searched and searched and I begged him to give it back. A week later my daughter went into a room we had not gone in in months to find it on top of the keyboard on the desk. The kitchen cabinets are always opening themselves. The sterio sometimes turns itself on. The doors open on their own. Sometimes when they want attention they ring the doorbell repeatedly to make us walk to the door to find no-one outside. You can almost hear the laughter and when you tell them ok. That was funny but please stop they will.

One house we lived in had one who was particularly nasty and he’d turn the burner on with the pilot light blown out. I’d check it every night before bed which was about midnight and at 6 AM I’d go to the kitchen to find 2 or 3 truned enough to fill the kitchen with gas. He’d lock the closet doors from the inside so we could not get our clothes. When i walked through the kitchen one day past a toybox filled with my daughter’s toys, it was like someone kicked the box and toys flew about 10 feet from behind me. The toys were strewn from the box across the floor all the way to my legs. One of them, a large stuffed animal, hit the back of my legs. My daughter was in the next room looking towards me as i approached the door and saw the whole thing. I can go on but you get the point. It was more than a book which was sitting in the middle of a table falling off a table repeatedly as soon as i turn and walk away and sit down. The 3rd time i just left the book there. Or watching the door to your room slowly close when it normally sits open without a problem. Or open half way, stay open a few seconds and close again slowly. This house is very busy. As was other homes we’ve lived in. But they don’t bother us. They just want attention when they get bored. The touching, biting and kissing and more is common. Like daily. But i didn’t realize that was considered poltergeist activity.

3 Likes

I used to have a female scream my name too. I thought it was in my head, but sometimes it’d be so loud sometimes it’d hurt my ears. … maybe it wasn’t just in my head?? Why do they do that?

2 Likes

Cuz they are bored and want to mess with someone. Or talk to someone at least.

4 Likes

Has anybody tried creating servitors to keep them company?

2 Likes

Once I got possessed, it was a few years back, I was sitting there chilling, until a huge cut came down my arm, blood dripping, and then bam, everything went through the roof, I started talking juberish, pushing everyone out of my way, repeatedly laughing in a very evil tone of voice, it got to the point when @C.Kendall had to hold me down and work his magic… When he pushed me down he began holding me staring into my face, I just laughed at him… That’s what I was told. I really can’t remember anything except for the cut down my arm … So yeah!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah good times :joy: babes

2 Likes