Halloween rituals?

Does anyone have any rituals specifically set up for this Halloween?

5 Likes

I’m going to attempt to talk to the Old One of Trad Craft witch-lore using a combination of techniques and ask him some things about what I should do in my path, and about himself.

4 Likes

I have several and of course my annual necromantic rites.
~skál

3 Likes

I thought about evoking Lilith, because one of her days is near (maybe exactly the 31?). However I don’t have a specific reason and I’m also working with a Hindu divinity.

3 Likes

My Halloween rituals are usually in connection with underworld deities i think this year im going to be working Lilith, Hekate & Persephony to open the gates for the Ancestors.

3 Likes

I will finally do something I have been working on for a while! I don’t want to talk about it but I will post the results in a few days. I am so very excited. It’s been months of preparation.

3 Likes

ive got a baneful working planned

4 Likes

Setting up right now actually

12 Likes

Only thing is I plan on doing this at midnight. I have work in the morning. Im stuck because 11pm is the hour of Jupiter which would be ideal. However because its Halloween I want to do this at midnight but that is the hour of Saturn. Definitely not what you want to do for money magick. What would you guys do?

1 Like

@Rcs4215 Rob what does your gut tell you? I ask because personally I would follow my intuition about it

1 Like

Your altar is beautiful by the way! :blush:

2 Likes

Do it at 11. The planets are important to you and the veil is still thin at that time. You could also finish at exactly midnight and send your work out like a blast when the clock strikes 12. It will have the built up energy of Jupiter while technically being sent out on Halloween.

3 Likes

Same actually

1 Like

Depending on your preferred method, you could banish the influence of saturn before starting. Then follow it with an evocation of Jupiter aspecting venus (increased money/fortune money) using this energy to charge candles herbs ect.

The issue of the “right/best time” for things can be a pain in the ass with planetary magic, in these instances i have found that ritually summoning the “right/best time” as it were works pretty well. In a sense (time magick) used to empower planetary magick.

2 Likes

Money magick? I go with Jupiter. If you want a planetary hour for jupiter on this tuesday go for: Daytime - 7th hour. Nightime - 10th hour of monday, 2nd hour of tuesday. I would honestly go for the 7th daytime hour for money magick. It adds a bit of solar benevolence to the day of Mars.

Adding the element of earth for a foundation of wealth and prosperity is also an option or the element of water to increase an exsisting flow of income.

1 Like

Tonight I did a necromantic ritual and tomorrow I’ll do some smaller rituals to honor my ancestors, the Lwa, and the Aesir/Vanir that I work with. Perhaps tomorrow night I’ll do a large ritual that I was planning on but idk.

2 Likes

The stones on my altar for earth.

1 Like

I should have explained what I meant, I was referring to raising the elemental energies of earth and programming it with intent to either send out or charge an item( in this instance the stones). Same as you would the planetary energies raised in the ritual.

My brain has a habit of thinking in terms of the energies raised and then the physical components to be charged with the energies evoked.

1 Like