Hall of the Vitki (Intro/"Ed Thread" to Nordic Witchcraft)

That’s fair. Though, what you could do, is paint or carve them at the top of door frames, to prevent malicious energies from crossing the threshold of your home.

4 Likes

Oh I know what you mean, I have a Hamadryad living in that tree, and she’s been there for over 100 years, planted by my great grandfather. Obviously I would ask her first if she’s ok with something that would protect both her and the household. She’s “wild” in character, so any answer is possible and also accepted by me.

4 Likes

Here is a video spam since I’m a little lazy today :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

So you can draw them on skin and meditate on them? I know when I received a set of runes I ordered. As I looked at them, held them I felt a strong energy.

2 Likes

Yup!

2 Likes
4 Likes

Would you guys:

rune meditation
  • Like runic meditations of others I’ve used
  • Ones I’ve made myself that I have done
  • Ones I’ve made on a fly I have tried but might
  • Nah I want something a little more hands on

0 voters

2 Likes

I mean make my lucky charm shapes into runes for me? I totes saved that idea and all of the symbolic meanings I googled up when I saw that post, whoever it was :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

More than likely a message. What runes?

2 Likes

Hang on I saved screen shots of it lmao.

1 Like

It wasn’t actually runes, but it was something that has years of symbolism and use in the household. It’s a breakfast cereal here in the USA, I’m not sure how wide spread it is outside of the USA. I saw someone mention it jokingly and I was like actually… that’s not an awful idea.

I don’t have any practical experience in runes though, I was thinking man, someone could make up a chart and use the Egregore behind the Leprechaun from the cereal to empower it…

4 Likes

Ah. So when you say that you want something more hands on, what would you have in mind?

3 Likes

No idea man. Something exciting and crafty, that gets us doing a project.

3 Likes

A project eh? You’re giving me a challenge lol.

There’s a lot to learn for those who are brand new to these practices, but there is something that is basic material yet can keep one very busy: walking the 9 worlds and the halls of the gods.

3 Likes

I am looking forward what the results of the poll says

1 Like

Thanks

His channel is awesome!

3 Likes