Hail King Paimon!

Want to thank King Paimon in so much for being a spirit of his word. Asked for his help in getting my doctor to not be disagreeable regarding the meds I am taking. KP said he would get him to approve it the next day. Just to be sure, I left a message for him to return my call. Usually it takes days to get a call back. Well, 10:30 am the same day, guess who calls? Said he would change the medicine. No questions asked. Checked with the pharmacy today and the prescription was ready for me to pick up! Came home, gave King Paimon several offerings, along with freshly squeezed orange juice (juice tasted like Nectar from the Gods) to thank him for his swift help. He told me, it wasn’t about the offerings but that he appreciates loyalty and you being a person of your word to him. Hail, :crown: Paimon!

13 Likes

Hail King Paimon :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

Hail to The King, King Paimon.

Thanks for sharing!

:crown:Hail King Paimon!:crown:

Hail King Paimon !

Welcome @Hondogascaro It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hail our kind King Paimon

1 Like