Hagith or spirits of goetia like Gremory?

A medium told me that spirits like Hagith are more powerful than Goetia’s, at least in a specific request such as the search for a soul mate. Or do you think Gremory could also help me pursue the same goals?
Thanks for any advice!

1 Like

I don’t know if Gremory’s the demon for a soul mate. She tends to fall on the side of one night stands with a lot of lust and forbidden attractions. She also rules the world of thieves and underworld criminals! So, soul mate? Naaa…I’d investigate Beleth or maybe even Sallos.

1 Like

I joined to basically respond. My experiences with Hagith have been intense. 1) they’re fantastic at helping you process sexual desires. 2) they’ll help you attract new relationships romantic and otherwise. 3) Hagith is good at causing people to breakup if you know someone’s relationship is toxic and you want it done.

From my experience If you’re a bonehead and trying to get someone back and youre lusting for that result to the point you start getting mad at them… they will start throwing omens at you LITERALLY!

So, I go for a walk one day when I’m super upset thinking about my problem. I walk to the “Vietnam war wall memorial” display they have locally for the week… bam a concrete section of the wall blows over and almost hits me!
I think HAH! Just a coincidence and continue walking thinking about problems. Then a traffic light falls down right next to me and I have an AHA I hear you Hagith moment and have the most loving energy envelop me.

3 Likes

Welcome @anon8398376 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Thank you, I just posted.

Thanks for your valuable testimony. Confirm what the medium I mentioned has told me.
I would like to ask you if Hagith could help me meet a girl who is for free love. I ask you because I have read from many places that she is the spirit of jealousy.
Thanks also for subscribing to the forum for this valuable contribution.

1 Like

@AVEBUNE I would layer that type of magick with Hagith. I would sincerely ask to meet new friends that are fun to be around. You’ll start meeting new and exciting people. I’m assuming by ‘free love’ you mean casual like a friend with benefits? For that situation, build the emotional connection with a friend you’re attracted to, and before you know it you’ll be talking about sexual desires and can close that deal. Be kind, they’re your friend!

1 Like

I don’t like limiting relationships to sex, using others and feeling used by others. I would like to build a solid relationship with a girl who believes in mutual respect and also in relationships of friendship and sex with other people. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

@AVEBUNE you can get that with the connection route. There’s no stronger foundation for a relationship than feeling like you truly connect to someone and belong. Everything else can fall in place from there.

1 Like