Greetings. Mortals

if anyone has any knowledge on those 99 names of Allah and what effects chanting them will bring… Let your boy know :wink:

I have been balancing my chakras for 2 months now. I feel much lighter but I feel everybody is keeping a secret from Me, which feels strange to be honest. I know the truth already but I just need confirmation.

If i was you i’d Start adding evokation to your practice. I’d recommend Raphael because i just like his overall energy… Since you’re trying to develop you “astral muscles” it might be better for you to evoke Gabriel tho. Since his association with the moon. I’m mentioning those because those are quite well know in Islamic texts right?

You’d probably consider calling on King Vine tho.

Did you know Angels have no freewill? They are scripted from the beginning till the end.

The type of angels that you probably think of when you think of angels, yes, i heard about that many times.
Things are not so black and white tho.

If Angels had freewill they would rebel against God. They are more arrogant than humans and jinns. I met a couple (in human form). Angels think they are chosen, when in fact it’s the complete opposite. They believe they own heaven and the universe.

I am not saying they are evil beings which is false. They are nice beings but they like to stick to their own race and openly discriminate anybody who is not from the angelic race.

I heard rumours that when Satan was called Azazel a pious jinn he was ranked amongst the Angels, and the Angels used to mock him frequently and they were jealous at him.

well… again… it’s complicated. There’s probably people better qualified to talk about this than i’m.

Apparently not all angels serve the judeo-chiristian-muslin God. Again, i don’t feel qualified to talk about that

welcome

Very interesting that you use the 99 Names. It’s similar to the Shem HaMephorash, which are the 72 “Names of God” in the Kabbalah. Although the Kabbalah also has another 42 names, and then a 24 name variant, alongside the common names such as YHWH, El, Eyheh (The Hebrew “I AM” or, more accurately, “I BECOME”). I have some experience with the 72 Names and they are powerful. They can bring immense prosperity and in lore, they are said to be able to bring forth storms and annihilate enemies.

I wonder if there are Angels assigned to each of the 99 names of Allah? With the 72 names of the Shem HaMephorash the 42 name variant, there are Angels assigned to each, and the 72 Demons of the Goetia are also linked with the 72 Angels of the Shem HaMephorash.