Got any special workings during the halloween month?

SPOOKY SEASON IS FINALLY HERE!
I love the month of October. Horror movies coming out, it’s getting darker outside, halloween and it’s just colder which I LOVE.

Would love to know if any of you guys have any workings going on this month that you planned specifically for October👻 you can still post your workings if it’s got nothing to do with october and just something you’ll do this month!

Well for me I’m looking into necromancy and learning more about it. I’m going to do my best to gather money and have job offers coming my way since I really really need it but other than these two I don’t have anything planned.

2 Likes

Same I’m looking for jobs and rituals for hire clients so I can get some cash this month.

2 Likes

Just a friendly reminder:

Magick hat on, try Clauneck if you have an existing business. :+1:

3 Likes

I tend to cook food for my ancestors this time of year, as it was a family favorite. Considering doing a burnt offering as opposed to my usual burial to jazz things up a bit

4 Likes

i must be an ungrateful little shit cause I don’t do anything for my spirits and they’re always with me lol

3 Likes

The wild hunt

2 Likes

Lol it’s a personal choice. Halloween was a big holiday for a majority of my deceased family members, so the offerings are for them more than anyone else. I’ll make a plate for them on other holidays as well, but Halloween is the big one

3 Likes

which spirits? familiars?

uhh the list is expansive, just dm me

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion lady eva. I know about the rule and try to be as nonchalant as I can about my services when I do talk about them as I dont want to sound like I’m selling something.

1 Like

Last years Samhain got pretty intense for me so I’ll keep it on a relaxed level this year. I will probably just end a long term “project” (I will experiment with some sort of baneful water for this very purpose) over the course of this month and on Samhain I will invite two deceased people for a casual chat with alcohol and canapés. Business as usual.

2 Likes

I fell the need to connect with the Raven totem so I’ll be doing that.

This seems like a good time to do some Shadowwork. The irony is that it’s spring where I live.

1 Like

I have a couple things I will be working on using this month to give it that extra kick. All a bit different though the end game they each tie into the same matter I am focused on.

Getting rid of a toxic person in a close friends life which in turns will help set track on getting my money back that i lent them which due to this toxic person has caused them to now distance their self to not repay me and well damage our friendship but all bc of said toxic person rather than the individual them self. Which will also get our friendship back on track

1 Like

I’m doing a month-long ritual to offer and activate a ring engraved with the sigil of my patron, President Marbas. Daily recitations of his enn, invocation, and drawing his energy both into myself and the ring, and also daily blood offerings done by anointing said ring.

This will culminate with a ritual on the full moon on Halloween, which is a blue moon, in which I will use the ring as a focusing element in a complex attempt to ask Marbas to stably, visibly manifest.

Here’s a picture of the ring if anyone is curious:

3 Likes

That’s really cool! I just statted working with Marbas actually! Do tell more about your relatiobship with him. Would love to know

@Angeela Sure! I would describe Marbas as being a very kind spirit, while also being extremely intense and very proud of himself (and rightfully so). To me, his energy feels almost electrical and very addictive.

Marbas is my patron spirit, something I came to suspect in the early days of studying the Goetia, but which I confirmed later. He is a demon of medicine, engineering, and shapeshifting. Not-so-coincidentally, I am a medical scientist verging on bioengineering, and I also have the ongoing singular goal of physical shapeshifting in the literal sense.

Oh, and he loves cats - all types. He has a decidedly feline presence, which makes sense considering that his preferred manifestation form is a lion. Considering I have 3 cats myself, all of whom I treat like gold, and my home decorating is cat themed, you get the picture: him and I are matched in every meaningful way, hand in glove.

I always highly recommend working with him, although he is by no means a casual entity and must be taken extremely seriously. He reacts very positively to offerings of blood, cinnamon, whiskey, and general praise. If you want to get serious about him, he very much likes his sigil engraved into jewelry.

1 Like