Going to be working on a manuscript. Could really use some help

I have been working, a bit at a time, on making a manuscript. Using heavy and intense and effective meditations and practices.

I can’t write or shit and have no damn idea how to start or finish. I would gladly accept any aid and well and people willing to test and report on these works

Note: it will not be a RHP path project per say. But it does lean in that direction

2 Likes

If anyone is good at writing or ghost writing. Please hit me up

Why do you need help with writing? You seem to be very capable of writing.

Is it that you want someone to check for grammar and make corrections or suggestions for formatting how the document reads?

That could help

1 Like

Ok, I would like to try and see if I can help.

1 Like

It is hard to put down thoughts in a pattern that goes from one to the other. Mostly they are exercises and practices but manuscripts need more words. I think like 25000 or so.

1 Like

It sounds an interesting project and I agree that putting thoughts down into order is a different process to the one you are trying to concentrate on, like having two trains of thought at the same time.

25000 is a lot of words. I am willing to try and help, although perhaps I shouldn’t make too big a promise at this point.

Take it to PM?

you can, the idea is to get people interested in the practices and get their feed back. I am not asking for alot from a single person, any degree of imput is good

1 Like

Ok I am interested in finding out more and I hope others are as well.

Can you give a rough outline of what these practices are aiming at?

jion us here

also, these are stoic negative visualizations. let me link you

1 Like

My bad, sorry folks - @telgega had a group BEFORE we had to start banning promotion of them, I should have posted sooner to say it’s okay, sorry! :blush:

4 Likes