Going full on RHP

This topic may be quite controversial … due to the nature of this forum.

The title says it all, but the paradox is this.

When you are in an excellent forum like this, but that approximately 95% is “LHP”, declaring going to the RHP is maybe the most LHP you can do … no? Hahaha is something funny.

Well…

This is my hypothesis after being something like 10 years in LHP

The entities, forces and currents that you work with definitely open a portal, something that Koetting talks about very well.

The issue is that these portals, with those entities and forces, have their own agenda …

Yes…

And I do not want others to impose their damn agenda on me …

You will see…

It is assumed that in superficiality the RHP is about “uniting” with the divine, the cosmic does not?

Actually it is about BEING YOU, at your maximum expression. By the way, I think the most accurate definition of this is the Thelemic on, as far as “True Will”.

It’s like the economic paradox of capitalism …

It is assumed that capitalism equals maximum individuality …

But in the long run it is that by creating mass trends in the market, people end up massively consuming the same, being consumers of massive goods …

That’s why you find these fashions or “urban tribes” where people are EQUAL … they dress the same, they like the same things, they consume the same things, etc.

Where the fuck was the “maximum individuality”?

Well, the same thing happens (in my hypothesis …) with the LHP.

You’re supposed to be looking, in the superficial … so much individuation, that you end up being devoured by agendas of things more powerful than you.

I know this will displease many people …

But I find that the theme of being a black magician and opening portals ends up devouring your BEING.

I find that the true “RHP”, that which is the themic and hermetic, understood it very well.

Be careful, I do not belong to any order of that type, nor of LHP nor RHP. I am following my path, based on my personal experiences and how I feel.

In the end you do not have any “goal” defined as black magician and LHP occultist …
Simply be egotically, the most things you can “get”.

In the end … what universe do you want to “destroy”?

What do you want to achieve, “emancipate yourself cosmically”? Do you really think that is possible?

Go to the formative plane and you will realize that in the end we all come from the same shit … Koetting realized this in his soul travels.

I declare myself a white magician, I declare myself RHP, I declare myself in the search of my true will, I declare myself in the search for my true meaning and BE, of cosmic understanding, and that my holy guardian angel guides me to it …

And not some fucking entity with its own agenda … for that we already have enough problems with other people in the world …

now I call on experienced magicians in LHP who have 10 or more years of experience …

What are you looking for? Are you really what you want to be or have you just pursued superficial egotistical desires?

Shit … I know it’s a cliche to say “superficial egotistic desires” with a negative Bias … like a LHP magician.

But is there anything else behind the LHP?

Let’s talk in a civilized and entertaining way.

I read you!

I await your comments.

12 Likes

Yay! :heart_eyes_cat:

Rape the “I am so LHP I have my darker-than-dark-dogma” - go full-on RHP and watch them choke! :rofl:

Why does the deranged bitch say this?

There is NO THING - any “thing” you make, is just YOU, playing a game. :fu:

8 Likes

Eh, I appreciate where you are going with this. But it’s not just about rebeling, it’s finding what resonates with you. Personally I tried RHP early on, didn’t jive with me. Spent many years as a pagan, but eventually became jaded. The demonic current of the LHP just suits me and yields better results. But if the RHP resonates with you better than LHP, then you will likely reach your potential through it much easier than other paths.

TL;DR

You do you, my dude.

10 Likes

Everything is just a tool for your own consciousness. :smiley:

9 Likes

Yes, I understand you!

In fact, this post is not proseletism, nor see the world “black and white” … none of that, no magical shit wars, that does not exist.

I just wanted to share my vision, after years of experience in this path.

3 Likes

So my views… :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

The theme is this, and it is the fundamental theme that I play here.

Many go to the “LHP” because they want to “manifest THINGS quickly, more powerfully” …

Well, the subject is …

Do you just want to manifest things?
Does all this is witchcraft? something like … look for shortcuts in life?

I believe that there is something bigger, and it is the sincere search of your BEING, that is why I mean that certain paths have understood it very well, I mean the search of your true will

Is it really that?

I think it makes much more sense, in my opinion, to search for your true meaning … and not just to manifest things in your life …

After you recap your life and realize that you only want to “ascend by manifesting things” you will know what I am talking about.

5 Likes

Okay you are walking up the mountain. :+1:

5 Likes

Lhp we do have a goal.

Lhp seeks to make ourselves gods. In exchange for the knowledge of how to acquire this power, we help fulfill the demons agendas. You are controlled if you allow yourself to be.

Give and take, i dont understand why, to you, this takes away from individuality. You still get the knowledge or whatever you asked for; whether they ask for an exchange or do you the favor is irrelevant to individuality.

Everyone has an agenda. So by your logic to be truly independent, one must isolate themselves. I humbly disagree but i wish you the best of luck on your path :pray:

9 Likes

My intention is not to “isolate myself” either.

If the intention is to “make you a god” … the question is: Is being a god deliberately having the power to manifest whatever it is?

That is to say, it is only a game of manifesting “things” ?.

I know some will tell me … “NO, no … there’s something much more spiritual, it’s demonic ascension, and all that …”

The truth, the only discussion that occurs in these LHP circles is, how can I manifest more material things … I do not say that this evil, I do not criticize that, we all need it.

But I think, and I only think about it because my intention is not to argue to win or anything of that shit … it’s that there are other circles that have more clear what they want … like what I said about "Find your own true will "your sense of being here.

Lately there has been a lot of discussion about the pathworking with the 9 demon kings …

I do not know … for me it does not have any metaphysical sense to want to “destroy” everything … especially of someone like Koetting, who was in the formative and realized that it is impossible.

2 Likes

There is no set bar for being a god. It is simply escaping reincarnation and being concious enough to exist within the astral and still have a presence.

Deity is an ascribed title by humans. We call spirits powerful enough to have an observable impact on the physical, deities.

Deification is the most common lhp agenda from what ive seen so again. Not understanding what your point is.

You see the surface forums as an example of the determined lhp occultist. Once we get mundane shit outta the way and actually start working on ourselves. We distance from the forums, more important crafts to be done.

3 Likes

It is not. Just because you manifested 5 dollars doesn’t equate to being a god or anything crazy.

4 Likes

LHP only mean you are not shackled by dogma. You’re doing whatever it takes to align with your ideal self. That includes incorporating the tools of demons and so called “black magic”. But these things may not be a necessity for the individual.

If you so choose, you can use the power you gain to manifest wealth or whatever sates your base desires. This is not a goal in and of itself. This is demonstrating that people on this path do not buy into the complete renunciation of the material that is often preached in some RHP traditions. The power to manifest desires is merely a litmus test to make sure the power’s you’ve achieved are actually working and not a mere delusion.

We seem to both want the same things. The distinctions you’ve drawn between the 2 paths is arbitrary.

8 Likes

That is what the ascension is about. Yet it’s always seem to be a difficult journey but one thing is certain there’s also a great joy within and at the end, imo.

As above so below, as @Lady_Eva said, everything is a tool of consciousness and we have to observe both parties of the wings, harmony makes sense.

Good luck to you… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Jelously scowls at Eva’s good advice and positivity*

3 Likes

Dear magusnegris,

a very highly paid (150 €/hour+ being her minimum charge),
adult consultant,
once told me:

Try to surround you mainly,
with people of opposite view of your own.

That way,
you’ll have constant opportunities,
to grow further,
by exchange with them.

So,
yes,
you got my support,
just like Lady Eva already spoke out:

We need more diversity here.

Simply,
because there’s a good deal of that exchange being blocked,
by “dogma resistance dogma”.

:wink:

In a sense.

Personally,
i took from both sides,
but followed none.

So having more insight from the missing part,
definately won’t hurt.

I’m not just wishing you look here.

I litterally WANT to support you,
simply because you show a real great character strength,
just by considering to be focused heavily RHP,
while surrounded by LHP.

In case you haven’t evoked me ever,
i do have a light side aswell,
and actually currently that showed a little bit more.

So in case you’re up for it,
i’d be interested in offering you,
what ever support i can give you for your own development.

Now,
don’t pin me down on the next line,
but:

I think,
our RHP section,
and part of the Balg Community (not the company, the community),
actually calls for a good knowledgable leading figure,
for quite a while by now.

There have been tons of people,
being struck by the LHP mindset pushing them away,
and often even stopping their growth,
due to not fitting in.

You might become a shining beacon of Light,
amongst us,
especially to those focusing on Light work / Angelic Magick,
Henoic spellcrafting,
etc.

Note,
how Lucifer always held his position as the Leader of Hell,
and outer Darkness,
by simply not just being Darkness,
but still carrying his shining and brightness in a way.

Yes his light transmuted,
and became something different.

But still,
for all the Aeons,
Such figures had been desperately needed,
by the grand total.

So without further a do,
I welcome you,
to the RHP focus you decided to take.

And wish you the best of success!

AumOhmZui!

Also,
please note,
that you’ve already helped me,
as just the moment i looked into your Incantation,
i imidiantly found use for it.

OH DRATALALIS VIALIS SAGISTRALIS - Lucifer/Amaymon incantation to overcome any obstacle in life

I hereby declare:
i will NOT crumble down any further!
I’ve reached bottom top,
and i’ve teached myself years ago,
how to overcome that,
and built myself back up,
bigger,
better,
and stronger,
then ever before!

And now,
i’m starting to build and rise again!

AUMOHMZUI
OH DRATALALIS VIALIS SAGISTRALIS
ASH ALASH TAD ALASH TAL ASH’TU

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

8 Likes

Ah, the fine line between capitalism and corporatism.

Anyhow, back to topic, interesting thread. Try it all. I started out in Qabalistically saturated RHP stuff. For me, the intrigue of the dark was just a natural draw over a progression of time, sort of like a pull to the forbidden. But who would want to live where it’s perpetually night? I like sunshine and the smell of sweet flowers as much as I like full moons over spooky forests.

4 Likes

I owe my good focus , being able to connect with demon energy on the first evocation, and great visualisation skills to the RHP teachings ! In my introduction here I said that I’m here because I failed with the RHP but everyday I realize how much easier the Magick has been for me because of that ! I would still say I got more results in the 6 months of being on LHP than I had in 10 years of RHP!

2 Likes

Ya ive noticed it too but it is a balance we must have being alive.
I have had Spirits remind me to care more about the material as i am far more interested in the Spiritual.

Its the best rollercoaster ive ever been on and i think ive honestly reincarnated before jist for the thrill again.

I like where this discussion is going. :slight_smile:
Having been rhp before lhp ive come to this conclusion, personal opinion of course, there is no left and right, there is only Magick.

3 Likes

Yea, FUCK LHP, FUCK RHP. Follow MHP, that’s My Fucking Own Path. Only Sheep go in herds and accept labels given by others.

Lol, Almost got me killed. Still Was Fucking worth IT. :smiling_imp: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like