Goetic Demon Sigils

Hi everyone. I’ve just gotten back into Goetic magick. So many sigils for the 72 Goetic demons. :slight_smile:

I’m not that great when it comes to drawing them. Do you think that would a) anger them and b) make the magick not work?

Just curious.

Thanks for your input.

2 Likes

Its the effort that counts.

4 Likes

In my opinion using the sigils of the goetia online opening it up to the real ones or thoughtform ones, unless you meet the real ones and get them to recharge the ones you draw so it forms a direct link to them.

2 Likes

The reason I asked is - I’ve been drawing the Goetic demons sigils, and … I can get it to a point, but end up butchering it in the end.

At least I’m trying to draw them properly. Hence, why I put the name along with the sigil. LoL

3 Likes

The thing with sigil magick is that you need to do it again and again until you find satisfaction.
And thats a good sign,I think you are on the track,you will get there.
Keep trying and it will only get you more credit,not anger :wink:

3 Likes

I apologized for any mistakes I made while drawing - ahead of time. I got what you told me. “At least you’re making the effort. That’s all that matters.” So, even if I may never get it perfect - I SHOULD be alright. So I’m told. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A quote from Azazel

Operator first,everything else in existence second

Although,its clear that you have asked this question because you want to respect and honor the work,thats good.A small error in sigil wont be a thing if you know the demon well,you have also chantings so yes,you are good :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks, Complexionem.

Thanks, Azazel - because I know you can read this. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should see how these things were drawn in the older manuscripts if you think yours are bad. Just do the best you can.

4 Likes

@ LuvAndras78 also you can use rulers, different shaped objects to help form the sigils. Here’s a simple trick to drawing as aesthetically pleasing sigils if you feel them being as perfect is possible. Simple print our the Goetia sigils and then you can use tracing paper and over them and practice drawing them. As time progress you will find drawing the sigils much easier and you might even get good enough to draw them free hand.

2 Likes

Trying to draw a symmetric pentagram for Astaroth is a pain every time :smile:

2 Likes

@LuvAndras78
The trick is to take your time with them. I’ve been having to draw a Goetic sigil every day for the last few months, as part of my Goetic operation I’ve been doing. as long as you get relatively close, they don’t care. It’s the intent that counts.

Here’s the post where I called up Bael for my operation, the first evocation in it. You can scroll through and see the sigils of all of them if you want.

1 Like

Agreed. Focus and intent while you draw.

2 Likes

In my oersonal experience (which isn’t much as I’m still learning myself), the demons don’t care as long as you show them respect. That goes for angels to

1 Like

I never heard of this before but I’ll keep it in mind