Goetia

Does anyone know what goetia is associated with the number 2? I’ve been seeing 12:22 and 2:22 for a while now but unsure who is associated with the number 2?

1 Like

@lovebird100 Possibly Ipos the 22nd spirit of the Goetia. Considering your name is lovebird100 it could be a synchronisation lol.

Thank you for your response, that’s just my username for here. Honestly havent worked with Ipos before.

1 Like

@lovebird100 yeah but fits in nicely with ipos description lol.

1 Like

He seems pretty cool to work with for sure, i will definitely think about this. He hasnt actually came to me. In my opinion if an entity wants to work with you they come to you or give you a sign. I love working with the goetia and knowing receiving anicent knowledge.

Very true as well lol

Duke Agares is the second spirit of Goetia. The second card of Tarot is The High Priestess(Wisdom, Knowledge, even hidden, mystical, magickal Knowledge) and the second sefirot is Chokhmah(Wisdom). So you can also check this post Synchronisation - Communicating with divine

Hmm very interesting, I haven’t thought about it in the way of tarot. I dont do tarot anymore but good to know. I will check it out. Thank you

1 Like