Giving Thanks To Ladilok

So I wanna give Thanks to Ladilok because I made an evocation of her a few months ago and asked her to develop in me sexual magnetism.
I had her Sigil in my wallet for a while until she finished developing it wish turned into she developing in me the ability to trigger sexual magnetism through my eyes, she told me i already had a really powerful look that why she chose my eyes to be the trigger. Since that almost every girl I look instantly looks at me with a “Fuck Me” expression written all over their face.
I also heard to subliminals and affirmations to help developing it

10 Likes

Congratulations on your result! For the future though, please don’t open an individual thread just for giving thanks to an entity. We have a specific thread for that here:

it helps to keep the forum from being cluttered!

2 Likes

How does the result manifest in what some sort of way sexual magnetism Make a significant impact to your sex life do you find somebody especially women who a re sexually attracted to you ? Is this sexual magnetism makes a huge progress like it develops strong magnetic field?

1 Like

It is more of a manetic gaze, like women would get aroused by my gaze, so it would make wonders when approaching women on random places, flirting with social circle. They would start to give me signals of interest. The only con is that some women would get defensive at times and other girls I wouldn’t be interested in would feel like I was seducing them when not. But overall it has helped me get better results in terms of getting laid with beautiful, gorgeous and strong women.

1 Like