Giving Remote orgasms again ❤️(18+ thread)

@dagar I am interested. Female in est time zone if that helps.

2 Likes

Last time I didn’t feel it can you make mine more intense this time

1 Like

Just @ me when you’re ready, @dagar. that is, if you can make me orgasm. Nobody can even do it when they’re here with me LMAO

3 Likes

Also interested ive experienced an incubi but i’m curious how a human feels.

I reckon it feels the same… Its just if its not human its probably easier to tune too.

I’m curious too :grin:

yeahhhh @dagar pleaaase

@dagar is it same as floating above someone as if to possess but instead go for the erogenous zones?

This sounds interesting :smile: Old thread but I volunteer as a receiver if you still do these :drooling_face:

Lets goooooooooo. Love this

3 Likes

This sounds rather interesting, I’d be open to the experience.

Totally on board with this. Yes please!

1 Like

Nobody:
Dagar:

6 Likes

You up? :fire::fire:

1 Like

Send me one daddy :smiling_imp:

1 Like

No homo

1 Like

Btw guys pm me if you want to know more :heart:

Ya’know… I need a whole bunch of lusty orgasm. I’ve been abstaining from sexual rituals this new years til now. Hard to keep the demons I love at bay so I’m thinking of turning up the tensions a notch by asking for as many remote orgasms and making seeing who or what else wants to try to lust it up without me concentrate on it. Various beings I work with: Lucifer, Satan (was late in the game but lemme say the hot in my mind), Lilith, Samael, Astaroth, Leviathan, Baphomet , Asmodeus, Uvall (Vual), Zepar, Sallos, Sitri, Buer, Samigina (Gaimgin), Amduscisa and Orobas. (yeah, demons with large horse cock … well in my “perverted” mind are hot in the Astral). Just me typing them gets me a little hot and heavy so trying to put them out of my mind might be hard. So, for the next week, anyone who wants to do some lust or remote orgasm work go right ahead on me. I’d prefer it in the dream realm/astral but what happens…happens. Hope the post ain’t against the rules… if it is then delete it. Now to try to pocket that lust again for just a bit longer… I mean February is cumming.

I’m in Georgia so EST.

cheers

1 Like

Hey can you dm me? I have some other occult questions

Im super curious. How does this work? Haha