Giving out Vedic astrology birth chart analysis

@anon45993476 honestly this is one of the sweetest chart I have seen.

You probably comes from a very good financially family, your mother might come from a rich family or lineage, you yourself are going to have multiple properties from which you can gain in life. I don’t know if you know it yet but your father might have some hidden or secret wealth for you, either is gonna be a spiritual or mystical wealth or an actual physical wealth in a form of a will or inheritance.

You have 3 benefic planets in your 1st house, pleasing personality, open and stable aura in life. Everyone loves you.

Jupiter is tending more on the 12th house meaning you have difficulties in perceiving the divine in your life, that’s normal he is right behind you! He is acting like a guardian Angel, haven’t you notice that even if a situation is bad, it always end up resolved on the last minute. But in general you are a lucky person.

For you to succeed in your career, people must see your face even though you love working in private or at home. Your career is unconventional and deal with a lot of secrecy and occult. It can be a spiritual career or a career in sales of insurance, banking or dealing with people’s emergencies

The chart show potentially of having two mothers.

Be careful with hanging out with friends (men) especially at night or in the dark. They can assault you and do things I don’t wanna talk…

You probably noticed that you have intense and jealous type of partners in life, they are intense and sometimes emotionally unstable, and very sexual. your relationship are karmic. You will have period where you are in couple and period where you are not in couple for a long period. And relationship ends brutally. If you see that don’t panic, the universe is cleaning out this aspect of your life

Better for you to be in a relationship with a foreign guy and you will probably be married in a foreign country, you can meet him near a body of water and you partner is gonna in his own world, his own imagination and probably a christian and he will be fond of Christic energy

If you have a younger sibling, then after he get married then your turn comes. Your brother marriage activates your marriage too. If you have a brother.

In this period you must focus on your education , maybe going for your postgrad. Your education will bring you wealth in life. And use some birth control if you don’t want to get pregnant, you are in a period where you can easily get a kid.

from 2027 to 2033: this period is gonna be great for you if you are much more interested in occult and simple life. You psychic senses might be on top level but If you are too much materialistic it’s gonna be difficult cause ketu might isolate you from material accumulation you have to make you more spiritual. Take care of your house or properties you may have, during that time you must add some mystical way in your life otherwise it gonna be hard for you .

1 Like

@mth_yesco Thank you for this :hugs:

My biological father passed away a couple of years ago, I basically have never really had anything do to with him. So not sure how this fits in and as I never needed (nor wanted) anything from him, a spiritual wealth would be the best thing he ever did.

Yes, yes I do notice this
(Internal a-ha moment :sweat_smile:)

Can’t really place this career wise, for now. But there’s a lot more life to live, so who knows…

Yes…

I actually had a conversation about this today!

Point taken!
I’m in the process of finding what exactly my spiritual path is, what “suits” me so to say. Reading this helps with keeping on the pursuit of which path is for me to dive into. 2027 should be enough time to explore, learn and evolve.

Thank you again, this was very insightful and much appreciated! :hugs:

1 Like

@Roulette your Life purpose is to be career oriented, you strong desire to be successful in your career, a career in giving people convenience can be great for too. Your wealth is gonna come through your career, this is great combination for success. Your family played a role too in your choosing career.

But for all of that to happen, you need to develop your charisma, be self aware and be confident about your abilities. There could be a sense of not belonging to your body and your family.

Work on your personality because the degree of the ascendant in low, when your charisma improve, your public life rises too.

You blessing is coming from the ability to talk or to teach about higher knowledge or wisdom in life, but this also makes you not stable in your religious views, one day you are in A, tomorrow B and next C religion. You lose focus easily.

Strong values of Law in your life, you dislike injustice.

You are having difficulties with your younger siblings here they might a feeling of doing a lot for your sibling but getting nothing in return. It is like you are serving him.

Saturn will push you to do business in life thus creating changes in your career. He doesn’t want you to work for someone.

You are currently in your mercury big period, I am suspecting you traveled far away from your birth place for postgrad. You may also receive many criticism from foreigner and it’s not that easy for you to be away if you travelled. If you didn’t travel then lot of subconscious pressure are on your studies especially critics against your beliefs and blemishes and this can make you drop postgrad or a certain belief you acquired. Best is to go somewhere else for studies if you are still interested.

If you aren’t married. You will meet your husband at work or in religious or type of university area, and he might be a bit of cunning and loves to cook.

1 Like

I see now, your father in your chart is involved with the house of secrecy but it’s also known as the house of death. So I get it now.

I almost forgot Saturn (controlling your father and career) is the one that pushes you to be in occult and mysticism, transformation. And he will grant you a very long life, he suppresses anything that can accidentally harm you physically and he gives you strong health and bones.

By 36 years old he going to visit you someway, somehow and he’s gonna tell you what he wants from you

1 Like

You’re quite skilled I must say. I’ve been trying to get my start with multiple careers but finally I believe I found one that fits. I’ve had this seemingly compulsive urge to read about as much as I can about higher knowledge/wisdom/religion, ect. but I’ve always declined to speak/teach due to an inherent shyness. You are right on the money regarding Mercury as this new job requires speed and quickness in communication/thought. I haven’t pursed postgrad education just yet as I wasn’t sure what to go for. This has certainly given me a few key insights. So Saturn is urging me to strike it out on my own? I’d be willing to give it a try. Thank you again…I’ve a bit to meditate on.

1 Like

I slightly modified my first post regarding your analysis too add that you need to improve your charisma and self aware because of the lower degree of your ascendant ruling your personality. When you improve ´you ‘ your career will rise exceptionally.

And you think people sees you as shy but they see you as a strong person with a lot of discipline in life, this is just the way they perceive you without your doing

Yes you get things with Saturn by your own self effort and communication.

1 Like

This is something that I’ve always felt ever since I was young. I’ve never really been able to figure out the cause of such seemingly absurd feelings. I’m curious, would it be a certain planetary alignment that can cause this to arise within an individual?

1 Like

Am I too late?

1 Like

It is not a planetary combination but the degree of the rising sign. A zodiac is 30 degree long. When the ascendant degree is very early ( 0-3 degree) and very late (27-30 degree) the person finds difficult to know himself, it takes time.

Your are a Libra ascendant with a very early degree, this shows that you still have memories and fresh experiences from the previous sign Virgo, now you are in Libra but with Virgo nostalgia, difficult for you to adjust to your new home

1 Like

Thank you for this elucidation, it makes senses to me now.

Interesting addition on Saturn too, I’ll have to look into this some more. Thank you for bringing this to my attention :blush:

1 Like

Would you do mine?‘^’

1 Like

Hello, seems like i might be too late, but would you still be willing to give me a birth chart analysis?

I understand that these take a lot of effort, so no problem if you’re done giving out the analysis.

1 Like

Thank you for this illumination! Things are starting to add up a bit more now.

It is funny you mention this as my current position requires me to stay focused on sustained effort. I’m hoping that it will carry over to other areas of my life, such as my spiritual pursuits.

1 Like

Hey @mth_yesco can you send my interpretation through PM?

1 Like

@A_Pariah

Saturn in 1st house is very closed to your the ascendant degree and his being into a planetary war with Jupiter the lord of your ascendant which is also very closed to the degree of your ascendant but in the 7th house.

You are being too much involved in your family, it feels like a burden.

Usually I don’t like seeing Saturn being that close, fortunately for you Jupiter is there.

Your personality was being compressed by Saturn, not allowing you to be open and express your Personality freely, you had some responsibilities when growing up and very disciplined , this made you a bit shy and reserved.

There’s a strong shield of protection around coming from your lineage and by your own effort too but this one created a lot of rigidity in you. You don’t get out of your confort zone easily. You are also very much interested in stars and space. and the interest of finding some health cure through herbs or new age ways of médecine.

There is an invisible wall or ceiling that keeping you from flying high but ultimately you will get out of it, it’s just a mental barrier not physical .

Saturn in your chart promises you to give you money by your own effort and working on yourself, if you do that, it will always come to you!

If you feel like younger men are not good for you than it’s normal, you may marry younger guy in age or by appearance, sometimes 7 years of difference can happen , take your time and after 36 Saturn will release its hold on you.

Jupiter is your blessing, it coming from a partner , a talkative one and will want to always touch you :joy: a very tactful one.

You need to be less rigid and not so serious in what you believe, you are a deep thinker but your personality needs to be open up. The great way to see if you are on the right path is Jupiter is gonna start make you gain weight when you see that then Jupiter is getting activated and the luck in partnership will be coming.

And your Jupiter is tending more on the 6th house so be careful with incurring to much debt or what you eat or drink or smoke because this can affect your health badly and make you prone to addiction but in meantime giving you abilities to resolve problems in life and protecting you from danger, accident and things beyond the astral

If you have a younger sibling, don’t stress if you see that you are doing thing for me but he acts ungrateful, that’s Saturn teaches you patience.

Mercury and Jupiter are giving you great abilities for business and trades. If you aren’t interested in business then your career in life rises after mariage.

You will be prone to dreams or nightmare related to death and rebirth, your sleep can sometimes be overly active and it can make you less sleep, you need to look into that cause it can affect your luck.

You have a strong dharma in this life, the universe is pushing you to have your own set of belief in life, sun gives you strong abilities to study higher wisdom and be famous out of that and again it’s confirming that luck rises after marriage. And it’s very good to get a postgrad education.

You will many changes in jobs until you find what’s best for you and it’s must be a spiritual one, or something that makes you raise collective consciousness but I am seeing something with energies like chakras, working on the spiritual energies.

You are currently in Saturn main period, wealth, knowledge will only come to you after tremendous work, your work and values in life will determine your bank account in this period and problems related to your family may arise and interest into more darkest aspect of magic is seen during this period.

If Saturn was not in your 1st house you would probably be an excellent right hand path practitioner.

You may see yourself as late bloomer but you gonna be extremely rewarded for all your hard work in life . This is certain.

1 Like

@iAMmagick and @anon81945878 you are the next.

For the others I might do your chart tomorrow, I am getting tired

4 Likes

Take your time! And thank you :pray:!

2 Likes

Thank you for this analysis, @mth_yesco :grinning:
Lets compare your findings!

They ARE a burden, I involve myself with them 1-2 times a year if I absolutely have to. Otherwise its no contact between us. But their dubious legacy lives rent free in my head, forever. So maybe this is where too much involvement comes from; not physically but the aftermath :sweat_smile:

I am really sure that my personality was compressed by my parents but since Saturn is supposed to be some sort of father figure I’ll take that :grinning:

Thats quite surprising, until now I was convinced that their protection consisted of creating an atmosphere of fear so one doesn’t venture out in the first place but the rigidity part would match with that.

Hey, I like my comfort zone. All of my stuff is there.

Stars and space not so much but I seem to attract folks that have an interest in that. I also tend to be a more “science medicine” kinna person but herbs and traditional approaches have their rightful place as the ancestors of everything and I am interested in how they work :nerd_face:

I thankfully have reached that threshold some years ago, but I won’t mind if it keeps coming of course :grinning:

Thats interesting, I’ve always been in relationships with younger men except for that one time. It never turned out well so I’d happily accept the age difference into the other direction if it ever comes to it :joy: The 36 part is also interesting because it matches with a long term working that I did when I entered my 30s :+1:t2: I suppose thats where the time frame might come from when I learned about the approx. time when it will kick into motion. Having an opposing outer influence lifting until then might be a key element.

Dude is going to get his fingers slapped :smile_cat:

I have started to gain weight after a long period of illness. I am finally able to hold this weight so I can work it into my current physical training. I hope that its that kind of weight gain :joy:

My finances are ruled with an iron fist now, I am nicotine free for almost 4 years and I have stopped drinking alcohol over three months ago. The addiction thing is kinda real and I suppose thats where I will always have to keep myself in check as I am probably very prone to it :+1:t2:

There is an affinity for the business side of things, yes.

I am actively using dreamwork, the last 5 years. My sleep was shit before that and falling asleep was always connected with a sense of dread :sweat_smile:

Not going to lie, am I shoving this back and forth inside my head for a long time now :sweat_smile:

Thats kind of a weird thought, man.

I should be able with continuing this “hard work” trope for the next couple of years :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for your time and your effort, a lot of it matched with my current experiences. This was super interesting and thought provoking :star:

2 Likes

Yes they are giving you fear like Saturn always do but that it protects you because there’s or was a weakness in your body or personality either early on in childhood or from accumulated karma from past life, so in this life it takes you more time to build your body and personality, the fear is to keep you a lil bit isolated and disciplined so you have more time to work on yourself.

That’s why when you do something in a hasty manner, it tends to not working out for you in the long term. But definitely Time is on your side, things fall into places naturally for you.

From next year Jan 2024- March 2025: either your education, your inspiration/creativity will help you create a momentum in your career/ public image. You could also use your fighting spirit or argumentative style to obtain something in your 10th house.
And don’t be involved too much in things that could possibly injure :face_with_head_bandage: you physically or subconsciously

Thank you for your feedback @A_Pariah i really appreciate, I may add later on to your reading the D9 chart (strength of soul) and D10 chart ( chart if your career) if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Go wild :smile_cat:
Thank you :slight_smile:

Noooo, no public image :sweat_smile:

I will physically fight everyone about the public image part :sweat_smile:

Thank you again, it was a super interesting reading.

1 Like