Gifts from the Gods

I’m confused. I thought the name of the forum was gifts from the gods.

1 Like

Become a Living god lol

1 Like

Probably it’s an old name, and they had to change it when members started to ask for those gifts until they couldn’t afford it anymore… so they had to changed it to “become a living God”, for financial reasons. Maybe.

2 Likes

He might also be trying to say that name of the forum came from a god or something.

2 Likes

:grinning:

2 Likes

Oh gotcha. I was just reading the thread title.

1 Like

But, I mean, no need to be cruel to people who are catching on to the idea that gods help us, but want us to grow into our own power. Not everyone - thankfully - starts out with the idea that they can be creators; one has to cultivate a variety of traits (hopefully, including empathy), as one grows into power.

3 Likes

Forsure

1 Like

I am not so naive to think the power is given rether the taken. I was just curious as to what specific powers or abilities people have as a result of their magikal journey. The title is a much less verbose and basic way of saying that.

Thanks for reading and as always stay positive.

2 Likes

I tend to receive tiny things (such as sandpaper or maybe find a tool on the ground while walking) that somehow lead me to what they want me to learn or hear next. Like an interactive hands on approach to learning… like a puzzle game that lasts! (Not that what they teach is a game. I simply thank them for understanding the way I enjoy figuring out things!)

1 Like