Getting revenge on a succubus

Hello everyone
I’m currently on semen retention and I’ve been practicing it for a long time. But I keep relapsing due to wet dreams. Here’s how it happens :
During sleep, I often dream about a woman who teases me. The thing is, I’m not particularly lucid and aware in my dreams. So I end up making out or having sex while being totally unaware and forgetting about SM. Yesterday, I blew a huge load while having rough sex with a woman in my dreams. The thing is that I didn’t initiate any sex act, the dream just switched from a normal dream to me being balls deep in a woman and ejaculating after that. The orgasm was so powerful, that it did wake me with my underwear and sheets covered in fluids.
I suspect thats a succubus who’s taunting me, not 100% sure. But I want to ask you how to keep those things away from me?

Welcome @Jose_Dou It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I don’t see any reason to assume a succubus is involved.

It reads almost like superstitious thinking.

If you’ve been practicing retention for a long time it’s bound to happen that you’ll have a wet dream eventually. If the glass is full it’s bound to overflow at some point, right? The body has its needs and instinctual urges and if sleep allows it one of those outlets then, well…

Your body is blowing off some of the steam and pressure.

3 Likes

Yes given the facts as you’ve explained them I see no reason to suspect the involvement of succubi.

1 Like

Yes maybe it’s just my body releasing accumulated semen. But to dream about a woman taunting me everytime I relapse, I have every right to be suspicious. Given the fact that succubi love to steal men’s sexual energy.

I have every right to be mad.Whenever I’m abstaining, I feel great and invincible. I won’t let those demons hold me back.

Hmmm well alright then.

Try banishing or contacting one of your guides. They can help clarify whether or not a succubi is really involved. Regardless going on the offensive could probably help, but I think its smarter to try and be diplomatic initially.

1 Like

I would have to say that you shouldn’t automatically assume every sex dream is a succubus. Most likely just a normal dream. Also even if it was a succubus, then just banish/etc – there’s no need for “revenge” drama/etc. Simple as banishing if you don’t want the succubus. However succubi aren’t the only sexual spirits. So don’t assume every sexual spirit is a succubi – IF it is even a spirit.

I will try some banishing rituals and attempting lucid dream/AP as well. Hope it goes okay.

1 Like

I don’t really know other spirits than succubi who are sexual in nature. As you advised I need to investigate further. Maybe contacting my spirit guide would help.

1 Like

Any spiritual entity is capable of being sexual. If they can exchange/take/give energy then they can be sexual.

I’m surprised to know that. Well, time to do my researches again

Or it’s because you’re a (assuming) heterosexual male so it’s not uncommon for you to dream about a woman doing it.

1 Like

work on your pelvic floor muscle, you’ll stop nutting all over yourself irl

1 Like

One thing that made me be suspicious is that one dream I had :
A woman approached me while I was sitting, kissed me and we began to make out. For a moment I thought that’s someone I knew, I said hey at least great me or say hello before attempting anything bold like that. I wanted to know who she was, her face seemed to be covered in a hoodie and began to blur as she quickly began to run away. Woke up afterwards and found cum in my underwear.

@Jose_Dou Before you continue posting, please do as you were asked to do, and properly introduce yourself. It is required here, and should be done first. Failure to do so may result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

3 Likes