Getting close to Baba Yaga

unfortunately, i don’t have any good information on this topic. yet. but i feel something is cooking…

i only have questions.

can anyone talk about experiences with this entity?

in ex yugoslavia they call her Baba Roga, and use the name to scare the children (myself included)

it’s also known as Baba Yaga, The Crone, Old witch of the forrest

i could only imagine how much of a blessing it would be to really Know her…

1 Like

I’m completely Russian on my dad’s side, and I heard a lot of folk tales about her. She’s not terrifying, so much as strict about getting things done. In many of the tales, you have to pass day and night in the form of a golden-white knight and a silver-black knight, respectively. I always wondered if there was some occult secrets in those.

1 Like

She was depicted like old woman of sacred dark wood, she live in house that stand on legs of chicken, and her house is surronuded with fence made of bones and skulls, she is a witch and have beutiful horses that will gave to young hero for his service, but in myth that young hero steals the horses, and becuse Baba Yaga become sow(pig female) and rushes to hero that is rideing a horse across the sky to get back her horse, that is a myth of sun rideing the day and run of the night to steal back the day.

1 Like
it's also known as Baba Yaga, The Crone, Old witch of the forrest i could only imagine how much of a blessing it would be to really Know her..

She is the white goddess of the wheel, represented by harvest, rest, providence, and cycles. She bestows gifts. She guards the waters of life and death, known to sprinkle water on bones to revive, renew…she brings out the wild side…she is awesome!

2 Likes

Baba Roga means Horned Crone:Baba-Crone and Roga-Horned because Rog means Horn.

Have you searched the forum? Arcane has posted about Baba Yaga.

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/calling-the-crone/msg63993/#msg63993]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/calling-the-crone/msg63993/#msg63993[/url]

thanks!!!

From Child of Bones - website:
Baba Yaga speaks:
"I am the Baba; I have been shunned, ridiculed and dispersed into the wildest terrains over which I now rule. I hold many secrets, for in the decipherment of my haggard face and weary bones there is eternal spark, there is vigorous life. My ghastly features are certainly a display, a mirror that you yourself cannot see beyond the surface of things. I am not beyond shape shifting. I could appear as a delightful feast to the judgmental eyes of the living. I choose to appear as crazed, old, wild and disgusting! You, who are repulsed at my appearance, in your very heart that feels no shame, are shunning the dark faces of those banished and misunderstood.

My magick is guarded by your own disgust and clambering after superficial appearances and failing to penetrate to the deeper truth of things. You judge yourself when you see me. Can you not see this truthfully?

Shunned I have been and cultivated, I have, my powers in the wildest of places. For my magick suits those best that understand the deeper more penetrating truths of the heart - having experienced devastating disapproval, been outcast or had their own powers stolen and then been cast off like an empty carcass.

It is within these places, held in ones own psyche, that I flourish. For my own magick lends itself well to the empathic suffering of such a misgiving. This is my path, my story to be told, that within the wild places of shunned disapproval there lies the secrets of my magick to aid and empower those that dwell there.

Self cultivation (self love-making) is what I promote - cultivating ones own energy when one is outcast can fortify the very foundations and restore the spirit of lost fragments and splinters of powers that can be shattered when living amongst an unforgiving community. I am of the raw primal nature. I do not require temples or sacred places for my magick to be worked in, for the ridiculed are often cast to the fearing places where unforgiving communities fear to tread. I carry and uphold the secrets of self cultivation as a doorway to the divine healing currents that restore one within and restore one without. There is much to be said in experiencing a magickal lover and to co-join the part of the divine masculine and divine feminine in the sacred rite. My magick is of a different hue, for mine is the one that works on the self alone. “The self loving co-joined with the Divine”.

When there is great loss of power one can call to me to assist in the restorative working with the divine healing currents. For some, to restore oneself without the aid of the co-joining energies is a path they must take in the healing and relaying of powers and re-configuration.

Call to me then shall your need be great. Call with earnest as I am from the far off deep ravines of the wild and blessed may you be in the restoration of your own cultivation of your powers."

Baba Yaga

“ChildofBones” also made videos on YouTube called “Baba Yaga tutorials”. I hope this helps.

5 Likes

OHOHOHOHO

thank you for your repply!!!

Darkest Blessings to you all!

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.Does this mean it got deleted? I am interested on the subject

Edit: Lol why is it in bold?

The link is probably broken.The post is 4 years old so it most likely didn’t survive the move over to Discourse. Just type the name of the thread, “calling the crone,” into the search.

1 Like

Yes yes I found it just moments ago. Thank you for the quick response.
For anyone interested here is the link Calling the Crone

1 Like

It is interesting how I never in my life heard that Baba Yaga could be an actually entity?

In Slavic language Baba Yaga refers to stereotypically a woman whom is a which portrayed in cartoons as an elder woman with a cane.

2 Likes

I really felt this so much.
She appeared to me. I saw her, when I looked into the mirror few weeks ago, when I was struggling with my self-image. These words really match her energy.
I‘m actually slavic…I want to work with her one day.

1 Like