Generational Curses

Is there any spirit one may suggest who could help me in generational curse workings I just want a permanent damage that will cause someone too impossible to get a chance of having a serious relationship permanently is there any spirit one may help me with this workings ?

I have yet to do this ritual. Definitely going to try it:

2 Likes

Do let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Honestly, any entity who’s in charge of love or is known to break couples up can be conjured for this curse. You simply have to make a request for a more customized result. You may tell the spirit, “Let his/her/their children, the children of his/her/their children, and so on and so forth bear this curse. Let the branches and fruits of his/her/their tree succumb to decay. Lay waste to his/her/their bloodline forevermore.” To make it more effective, visualize tainting your target’s DNA and blood or imagine your target’s family tree withering.

2 Likes

I definitely will. :grin:

There’s a lot going on in your ritual so at the moment, I’m soaking and immersing everything. And in next couple full moons I will perform the ritual.

1 Like

Are you a Filipino I know this question seems unrelated but your photo seemw kinda familiar to me hahaha

But anyway back to my original questions …

I miss some other points that i am not really sure whether I could cast this to a whole generation who’s quite not involved or haven’t done wrong with me I do think I can cast this curse for her entire life

Edit: needless to say surrounding the whole pantheon to choose from or spirits I could further select to I came across a grimoire which is the primary auspices is love magick I have found a specific not so we’ll known whom I accustomed to carry my bid in a long period scale

Her name is Agaso but preferably she has a the exact seasons she’s bounded where her weaknesses and strength is reliant evoking her is way too simple

Yep.

Just instruct the spirit to lay the curse on your target’s body until the end of their life. The likelihood of your curse becoming permanent is kinda low, tho, so you may have to cast it regularly to make it more potent.