Gay love spell on straight guy

It might actually be interesting to cast such a spell on Imams and politicians.

1 Like

Yet you believe it’s tantamount to rape.

Well, apparently morals are nonexistent, so I guess I was wrong. I mean, I still do think that, but might as well help the Holy Men and legislators come out into the news spotlight.

I would 100% use a day of mars hour of mars with an evocation and partial possession of Belial. He tends to make straight men have homosexual thoughts. Im giving this advice based on the assumption that you are familiar with planetary and evocation methodologies

4 Likes

They do. It’s a difference between men and Gods. Right, @AdamThoth?

2 Likes

And that’s just part of the process. I wasn’t trying to bash ya

I have been in experiences of being forced like this and so have a negative response to this post over all HOWEVER I feel throwing your morals in here is uncalled for; you believe in Kalifornia Karma, he obviously does not.

I will say from experience being forced is still being forced. The victim (because that’s what he will be and feel like) will always fight back, and if there is no natural attraction or want will resent and grow to hate you.
Honestly the person who did it to me got jumped by 5 skinheads in an alley but years later I still would find joy in their death.

Think about this with the head in your brain first and get the info you need about this person.

3 Likes

Yes I personally do.

Well, what the hell do as thou wilt. I pity myself among the less knowledgeable. I mean this is LHP, so whatever the self feels like doing is right.

Don’t judge yourself and feelings because they differ in this case; everyone has something they won’t do. This does not make you weak, it just says you’re not a sheep and think about individual issues, making your own decisions.

2 Likes

Not saying its karma as such.

But if your going to literally force somebody to be gay when they are completely straight then I really don’t see this going well playing out well or ending well.

You said yourself it happened to you, the person was beaten by skinheads and you wouldn’t care if he died.

That being said, I’m new to this path and have arrived here with some morals. the OP can go ahead and take advice and do whatever it takes for some sex that really isn’t wanted by the other party.

It’s not rape, but it’s something along those lines ish…

2 Likes

That ^^^

Almost everything on this planet is based on the power of some force. Forced by parents, forced by government, forced to PAY TO LIVE, forced to work to survive (and pay, pay, pay) and forced to get involved with someone. The difference between magick and mundane things is only that doing all those usual stuffs we think and believe it’s our own will. When we go deep down in our minds, we realize big part of our lives is nothing but somebodie’s else will. In his case I wouldn’t turn this guy gay but who am I to judge…

5 Likes

Oh I agree.
I’m just being persuaded to let him see the consequences of someone wanting a piece of ass over everything else lol.

This person got beat, was labeled a rapist at most of their regular haunts, lost their job and was forced to move in with their abusive parent.

I savored every minute and still would love for them to suffer. This attitude is what he could get back at him if the person has no connection to him at all. It’s not Karma but human nature when you’re abused in this manor.

I also say this because most I’ve come in contact with don’t want to dominate a person, they want that person to love them of their own wishes and this won’t make that happen.

4 Likes

Just my opinion here. I don’t think you can change someone’s sexuality - you’d have to rewire their genetic makeup. BUT, assuming sexuality is fluid and rather debatable, there is the possibility a person could engage in acts or have desires hidden . So IF this person does, then the avenue is already there. Putting a charm on someone would be more the equivalent of rose colored glasses or simply a wtf was I thinking moment. If the person has zero drive toward the same sex I believe you’d be wasting your time.

And obviously, as with anything, use caution

6 Likes

As have been said by fellows in the site it is possible if you know what you are doing, I mean, the right methods. I’m not saying there is only a way, in fact it can be done using different approaches of magic, but you need to have a solid foundation in order to get results. This is the type of situation that consumes lots of energy and results will depend on the strength of your magic. In general those situations end with lots of suffering because this type of magic tend to deepen your own feelings. I have done this several years ago and now I see that was a big mistake. But every one needs to learn and such situations are valuable lessons.

4 Likes

Whether or not I am forcing him is not at issue here, but I have no other options because I know him in the environment I am comfortable with, otherwise I’d have to start all over again with building relationships and oh hopefully by that 4% chance he’s open to that stuff and that 40% chance that I’ll be attracted to him in the first place. I’ve used both Grindr and Tinder with no luck, either having quality guys ghost after exchanging 2 words or they just want to screw around with Snapchat and masturbate. None of them on Grindr are even capable of holding a normal conversation, and on Tinder they’re wishy-washy pussies. The chances of a general attraction spell working seem so slim and unappealing to me that I’d much rather do it with one of my friends, who are somehow ALL advertising as straight.

You have done a seduction spell on someone who was of an apprently incompatible orientation? If not, then it’s not really the same scenario besides the “forcing” part. I’m honestly not looking for long term stuff, though I am already friends with this guy. If he gets embarassed by it, I won’t go around spreading that we fucked. We can just move on. If it bothers him then the most I can do is try to work out something permanent or do a spell to help him forget/not feel guilt.

1 Like

Word it however you want, your request is still about how to override their will or sexual orientation, and pump and dump. I’ve been molested and raped in my life, both by males. I have no pity for the situation.

3 Likes

Damm… this is getting deep.

1 Like