Gate Opening

Following an experiment i conducted saturday after digesting and sorting out the methods in S. Connolly’s Abyssal Angels a few days after i completed the book, i was amazed to say the least. I went through the methods and opened each elemental gate, and also used the Gate Opening for the infernal empire and the Invocation of the Four Kings Both given to me by Azazel. The one manifests the infernal empire into the temple itself. The gates plus the other opening made for one powerful magickal environment. Not only the manifestations basically crystal clear, but the gate itself was visible. I then proceeded to evoke each of the four kings and commune with them. Now i will say this of myself, i was careless i never opened gates before and knew it was a lot of energy so yea afterwards i was exhausted and out of breath but it was totally worth it. The downside to gate opening is that its time consuming as you are constructing a rift between the physical and ethereal worlds in order to enhance your energy flow. So i would advise anyone new to it, to take it in pieces. I never play the game safe but really is any of it safe? Lol. I was wondering if anyone else had opened gates like this before it truly is amazing ehat it cam do to a ritual.

4 Likes

I have alot of experience with gateway working. Every time you open a gate you go a bit deeper and start discovering deeper things but if you go too deep you might find yourself astray.

1 Like

Yes, I have worked with gate openings for a few years now. You may want to get Nuctemeron Gates and/or Infernal Colopatiron (which is the full version of Abyssal Angels). Stephanie knows her shit. I would PM you but all of the PMs I send to people on this board never seem to get delivered.

2 Likes

Try sending one to me & I’ll confirm.

(Sorry for off-topic, just trying to assist & will delete this post once done.)

@Azesiel yea man she does. And yes haha i have been figuring that in on my next amazin ordering lol i blow through good occult books like a hurricane. And right but as far as i know Infernal Colopatiron is out of print and on ebay its over $300 i believe. :frowning: but yea if you get your pm situation sorted out hit me up. Its always great to talk to someone with more experience. Im going to include it in my daily practice more i believe. And @ Samael yes i am inclined to agree there i know what i saw on the other side of tgose gates was something i am familiar with i saw the abyss and i could see their energies were being pulled from the elemental realms which was pretty neat. Its a great feeling too whem you do open them and get all the energy going

1 Like

That’s pretty cool. Have you worked with her Keys of Ocat? Idk, that’s like one of my go to books for Necromancy.

1 Like

Ok I just got the book and I skimmed through I liked it really. Now I reached the section of the Angels names ,attributes, etc. So I continued to read very fast not paying attention to it as I should really (College). I stopped at Larant(Life) and I focused for a few secs, I barely whispered his enn and said saw me:

What happened was when I closed my eyes I saw really fast forwarded images in my “Inner Sight” I suppose, and then 3 hooded people on the woods on a sunny day. ONe of them made a powder from egg shells and then drew on a surface a circle with a cross in it touching on the cardinal points then he raised his hands and I saw a yelowish aura like barrier lifting in Fibonacci sequence and then joining the 3 their hands. At first my mind connected them to myself and some friends but I realized it was because of the fast process of what I was seeing.

Then I saw a girl which is my apprentice presenting me an object which to my understanding was to be enchanted with magic. Then we joined hands and we directed them at the wall which a door/gate was drawn with chalk plain and simple but it was narrow and tall. Then we chanted together something which I don’t even remember and the enn and a glow appeared on the middle and suddenly a gravitational orb of light started to pull and push and then a violet/dark-blueish glow started pouring out from the gate to the object and then I opened my eyes and the exp. ended. At the end I got a sigil I think but I dont know its usage. [url=http://imgur.com/a/Md2qE]http://imgur.com/a/Md2qE[/url]

Any thoughts on this from those who’ve practiced the rites? It seems interesting and Id like to work it sometime or partially work on it somehow like scrying to their sigils or channeling them. Any advise would be much appreciated and comments also. Cheers!

1 Like

Hello peoples of weirdness. I have a question. When I was in Jr. High there was a girl who came to me and wanted me to read a book. I sked why and she said because your the leader. I opened the book to find a disclaimer which read ( the creators of this book are not responsible for any blood loss religious happenings or deaths which may occur as a result of reading and performing the rituals describe described in this book. The first page after that were an instruction for opening the first gate And there were alchemy symbols and there was some demons name. Does anyone know what this book is called ? I see some of you talking about gates so it thought I’d a ask… Also since then I’ve been approached multiple times by various people. So any idea why these people while I’m different locations still feel the need to approach me ? Any body formiluar with the cut in ritual ? I was invited anyway I’d appreciate some answers if you have them.

Welcome @Ryan_Heflin It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3