Funny things that happen during meditations or invokings

So I found Lucifers Tower of the Rising Sun on youtube by Satan & Sons. It was my first time listening to it
So I’m alone, house empty and staying focused and meditating while listening to it. When it comes to the part about walking through the gate there was this weird screechy giggly noise and a sound of a creature type thing being what sounded like it being squashed. I’m thinking ok this is a weird thing to have in this recording but ok whatever I’m going with it. Then a few minutes later it happens again. I’m at this point like ok wtf? is this in my head or is this part of the recording?. Then it happens again. At this point I just break off and open my eyes. And it happened again when I came back… And realised it was only my kids minion fart gun going off randomly for no reason at all :joy:.
Anyone else have anything funny happen to them?

2 Likes

Nothing happens without a orchestrated reason.

Try this one, maybe.

1 Like

I did the same meditation and I tripped and hit my stomach in the walking to the tower part. I got the pains in the physical world too! It was weird but it went away when I had some water and got a snack.

1 Like