Friendliest demons

Astaroth! :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

It all depends on your consciousness. Your consciousness is the only power in any experience.

1 Like

Lucifer :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Azazel!

7 Likes

Andras

5 Likes

I can only sense energy and clauneck has been the friendliest spirit energy I’ve felt ! The ritual took an hour longer coz I wasn’t feeling like letting him go :joy: I hope I feel the same the next time I call him !

6 Likes

For real? I’ve always heard he was a hard ass.

I’m gonna say Azazel. He’s not like rainbows and sunshine, but he’s been patient, tolerant, and friendly towards me.

8 Likes

Wait a sec

5 Likes

He was being sarcastic

3 Likes

From what I have experienced, Azazel, Lucifer and King Paimon are generally friendly. Although they all can be quite stern in some cases. Of course, there are people who don’t get along with them or have had negative experiences, but if you meet them with respect and confidence, you should be fine.

Bune is very nice, too.

8 Likes

Bune
I will say
I call her even when I do not have any plans and she is patient with me.

3 Likes

Anything dealing with the demonic will invite change into your life, even if its inconvenient.

4 Likes

King Paimon is super friendly, so long as you are respectful.

5 Likes

Forneus

Asmodeus is a charming gentleman as are Lucifer when he’s not riding his trickster side, and King Paimon. Belial and Andras are awesome if you don’t mind the almost arrogant warrior/biker type energy. Valefor is very quiet, but fills me with a feeling of safety and warmth. Lilith, Naamah, and Astaroth are all a joy. Bael is incredible as well, with to me a very intimate family energy to him. Think stern but loving Grandpa or older Father. Azazel is antagonistic in the best ways.

So far I actually haven’t run across unfriendly. Only what I would describe as spirits I could work with, but knew we’d never be close. I think most known spirits are known for a reason. They want to interact with at least some people. Put it out and those who are interested in close mentoring will pop up. All depends on your energy and personality really.

10 Likes

The nicest? None of them.
The easiest to work with for beginners? Lucifer.

That’s my opinion on it.

The nicest to me? Azazel.

1 Like

How to talk to him?

Duke Barbatos I found to be very friendly in my experience also he has a good sense of humour too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I barely know how to summon a demon :frowning:

Welcome @Nathalia It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3