Free Tarot Reading! Right here!

Can I have a reading too? I am interested about love reading. Pm please x

Thank you from here as well @Alazif
Need to note that he got the same card I got for the same reading a few days ago
Cheers!

2 Likes

@Alazif I want to experience this practice, most exciting indeed, you have aroused the cat’s curiosity. You can do mine in PMs or public, nothing to hide on the path of the lion.

1 Like

What would you like to know?

Is there anything you were wondering about in particular?

Yes please, just anything you pick up :black_heart:

@Alazif
I have been wondering about a particular event currently unfolding, it is a very tremendous event that will occur for my twin, she is already showing the early stages, and I could use some insight as to what may be headed my way.

Can I have one in pm as well if there’s any more space available? I would like to know 2 things. If I’ll ever be as good as I wish to be on the guitar and be able to suggest a feeling through my playing and if I’ll ever get my dream girl (sounds corny, I know)

Five of Cups
Sobriety can be lonely.

@Alazif
That’s what I feared, she is working on it, however she has borderline personality disorder due to our fractured soul, and its very very very challenging. Thank you for the incite my friend, your very talented.
It is lonely in this incarnation truly

1 Like

BPD is a rough one. Just stay strong, and remember that she will always love you.

1 Like

I need to sleep. I’ll be back tomorrow. It was great meeting you all!

2 Likes

@Alazif I never doubted her love, she incarnated within months of me, and we are one and the same. I used to suffer from an inherited alcoholism mutation, but having to care for her when another entity takes the wheel was enough to ensure your always prepared. I know self-love well, so much I can love her in the moments she is incapable of loving herself. She is the reason I am strong, she showed me early my power, and I will be my moons strength so we can return home, a paradisian sun will rise. Lifetimes in the making, in return for lifetimes of creation.

1 Like

Yep you can go in blind :+1:
Much appreciated :blush:

I would like to have one. Thanks!

Welcome @Ray Please make an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and required.

@Alazif

I need help. I need help with three things.
I’ll pm you the details.

1 Like

if this is still open id like one, on the subject of building a solid foundation for life please.

1 Like

May I have one? I am trying to see why getting money is becoming an obstacle.

1 Like

Where do I go next?