Free Healings

Today my shoulders and back seem to have stopped healing and are getting worse

Healing please.
I donā€™t know how to explain this but itā€™s like I have a ā€˜demon of traumaā€™ in my heart chakra ,(among many other ailments ) can you help please?. Thanks

I feel I could use that but if you already have enough people thatā€™s fine :wink: gooday love~

May I ask for some relief from low back pain? It was pretty bad last night, and I usually pay attention to it and try to work it out before bed but somehow I forgot and am trying to fix the sacroiliac joint from moving out of place repeatedly. Ackā€¦ thanks and blessings to you.

Oh dear, disregard this request now. I seem to have figured out a way to reduce if not eliminate the pain, it was my lumbar pillow, donā€™t need it for that problem anymore so it was causing a different pain in the hip not the back so much, had to remove that and now am relieved of that issue! How strange! These problems are like a seesaw sort of, so annoying then poof gone for awhile, at least.

Hey Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re still doing this because its been a bit but I am a bit interested in this. I think I really need it.

1 Like

I know I posted about ā€healing my broken heartā€. Though something I really need help with is my feet. I donā€™t really know if this is the correct way to say it in english but my feet are flat which makes my feet hurt like hell by walking and just standing for a little bit and I guess I was wondering if thatā€™s something you could help with?
Thanks in advance. Iā€™ve had this problem for years

1 Like

Lolz, im certainly from this category :joy:

1 Like

Azazel and Gabriel? They work together? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Lady_Eva please lock this.

1 Like