Free general or relationship readings šŸ”®

I would like a celtic cross pls*-*

Relationship reading please

I would appreciate a general reading.

If the offer is still open, Iā€™d love to have one

Celtic cross please :grin:

Hey :slight_smile:
I got your message and I will do all the readings (if I liked the post) - I just didnā€™t have time yet because I had and have some really busy days.

1 Like

Thank you! I saw all the other ones Iā€™ve sent but yours was not there so I thought I did something wrong. Sorry to bother @Lunia :smiley:

Welcome @Weejee_Bored It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

(post deleted by author)

@Lunia for the sake of interest I will ask you what to do to people who cannot send private messages?:joy_cat:

The OP will PM most likely.

2 Likes

what mean OP and PM
@DarkestKnight

OP stands for ā€œoriginal posterā€ and means the person who opened the thread aka Lunia.

PM is private message.

1 Like

Yes. People that canā€™t pm usually tell me in the thread and Iā€™ll message them @Lolprior .

1 Like

I just send you another message I dont know if my first one came through <3

I wud like to have a reading,
When a new love relationship will start in my life??
Thanx

I am sorry but I didnā€™t like any post of you in this thread and I wonā€™t do readings for people that donā€™t respect the rules I wrote in my first post.
I got your messages but I wonā€™t do a reading for you because I asked not to message me for readings until I like the post. My mailbox would explode if everyone would message me right away. There are still people waiting.
As you can see, many people are asking for readings. Iā€™m doing readings for free - I offer them because I know many people would like to have a reading and I like to do that for the community when I have time - but I donā€™t have to do themā€¦ itā€™s not my job :slight_smile: All Iā€™m asking for is to respect the rules and my time.

2 Likes

Hi
Sorry I didnt mean to be disrespectful.
Thank you for your time replying

1 Like

. So I know this isnā€™t the same day as your post but if you are willing, I would like that Celtic cross general reading.

I just now discovered this and hoping Iā€™m not too late.

Hi, If youā€™re still offering I could use a relationship reading?

Is your relationship reading still available? Kinda in a bad relationship and need advice