Freaking Out

I heard a whisper say “Let me in” when I read that

4 Likes

Yes I did, and yes, it certainly is! I’m trying to wrap my mind around the physics of it. The best I can think of is a transdimensional gravitational anomaly.

For sure. I’d kill to get knowledge of that extra stuff you mentioned…

How would I do that? Remember, I’m pretty new at this…

4 Likes

I performed a simple evocation of my closest spirit, President Marbas, using EA Koetting’s Kama’Kala incantation as usual about an hour ago to ask simply if he was the one who knocked it off the wall. I had some trouble staying focused and don’t think I fully entered the TGS, but I think he said yes.

Because of the ambiguity, I asked him to touch my right hand for yes and my left hand for no. I felt a strange warmth in my right hand that seemed unalterable and independent from my mind. I assume this means yes, but I’m going to try evoking him again tonight to see if I can get a clearer answer. I suppose not all evocations give clear senses, especially for a beginner, yes?

3 Likes

I second the vote to use tarot. In my experience it’s been reliable, and quicker than trying evokation if you’re busy or tired.

2 Likes

Feel free to ask whenever you want.

2 Likes

That is the shit I live for! Congrats!

3 Likes

May I know the extra stuff mr. Doctor?

2 Likes

I can teach you. Ever heard of sage?

2 Likes

Lol OK all, so what we know of on the topic of life the universe and everything…
We know about 4% of our universe. I think whoever dreamed up that hooplah is full of it. They took a wild fucking guess! There’s no way to really know any of that shit!
But the emperor looks good naked so…
Whatever, Igor a joke for you. Why does the collider at CERN need to be so large?
You give up?
Because there’s a whole lot of people circle jerking, I mean you have to have an adequate facility.

Anyhow I think the % is probably far less considering the scope of an infinite universe and that most can only seem to grasp the first 4.

There are dimensions we are capable of seeing and experiencing beyond the first 4. Then there are infinite infinities (think George Cantor’s Diagrams) an infinite number of parallel realities to our own and even entire other multiverses with entirely different laws of physics and who knows what else…
Like space whales and shit.

When we do what we do we are exploring the other dimensions we exist in that we are not normally aware of nor do we possess yet the technology to measure it.

How do you measure the event he had?
Well to you it’s solid proof because you witnessed the chemistry award (nice job by the way) falling off the wall the nail unmoved. You requested something like this as you stated right?

An object at rest right? Then it’s acted upon by an outside force. That force being a being existing in another dimension of reality that we can’t perceive any more that a 2D being could perceive a 3D being. (I know you guys have probably seen that video) if not let me know and I will find it and post it.

The problem is that the experiment is not easily given to the same results from the same operation. This is why we are dealing with a whole other level of factors and this makes quantifying the so called “paranormal” impossible from the stand point in using only 3D and single direction 4th dimensional tools.

I should probably go into explaining what these multidimensional beings actually are and the different kinds of beings that exist.

6 Likes

Ok, if a spirit can do that, moving physical objects then it is quite powerful. you need to do some cleansing and banishing/grounding. I am not freaking you out but there are some black magick where the spirit physically pushes the victim off the clif. Or just slightly loose the screw of the filing fan and then …

So don’t take it lightly.

3 Likes

Lol. :grinning::grin::joy:

1 Like

Yes please! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OK then
There are two kinds of beings.
Self oriented and not self oriented. Self oriented describes any universal force that can be associated with the undifferentiated self. The self that is the universal form that ours is a reflection of and this is the 9 (known here as the nine demonic kings) principalities or god currents from which all cultural masks spring from.

Now these don’t have the kind of consciousness that most people could interact with as is so they anthropomorphise and take on a human type consciousness so that the interaction is comprehensible to the limited human experience.

The next type is everything else out there from. Astral worms and parasites, the spirits of the dead, spirits of local regions and even servitors and egregore are all in this group.

5 Likes

That’s quite interesting. Thank you mentor.

4 Likes