Forcalor: Death Spell

No actually I haven’t seen any sign that forcalor has reversed the curse to her but I’m just planning to petition forcalor to kill her so the battle can end there. Few weeks ago I asked vepar to kill her but I’m not seeing any results so I think I need to leave her to forcalor again.

Yes you are right but I think forcalor hate that method because I once used that method to evoke him and he came through but he didn’t come when I used that method to call him the second time. But the funny thing is recently I decided to meditate on his sigil for his guidance and protection and as soon as I started gazing his sigil it started disappearing and reappearing and i was like wtf
Normally it takes me almost 15 mins for this to happen when I’m meditating on sigils

Not yet; however, someone the target fell in love with died suddenly and unexpectedly (could be the result of other curses I used) so I’ll go ahead and let Forcalor do his thing as I didn’t put time constraints on the working.

1 Like

Since the news is starting to talk a lot about increases in hospitalizations due to a certain variant and mandates, now is a good time to launch your death spells, especially if the target is in a vulnerable category. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_imp:

2 Likes