For Beginners : Working With Spirits

Yep, Definitely don’t have that, Maybe you can pm me :smile:

1 Like

No problem I’ll PM :slight_smile:

@PrinceX thanks for this post. I’m still anxious about evoking for the first time. How has your life changed? What I’m afraid of is that I will be somehow tricked or played by a spirit especially because if the lack of experience. Is it true that that once you evoke they never leave and may manipulate your life to their liking? Sorry for the silly questions, I was warned not to engage with dark magic my entire life

1 Like

One of the best explanations of high vs low magick I’ve ever come across. Thank you for your thoughtful post

1 Like

Can I use this system to Petition any spirit, what is vine capable of bringing can he bring things like treasures. Because this is what I want. And if can’t bring treasures which spirit is great for bringing treasures

2 Likes

Thank you so much glad you find it helpful.

Evocation alone is very effective to establish a relationship with a spirit. Causing change is a different matter, that’s done mainly by casting spells. You can cause change by simply asking a spirit to do it… but then you’re left with faith and I don’t have that.

Communicating with spirits is truly a life changer. But you need to know exactly who you’re communicating with. Before calling a spirit - in my opinion - you should research and study them. Especially the ones we call, Demons. Because all spirits can manipulate your mind and your life if you’re not aware of their nature. Not necessarily to cause harm, it’s just how they work.

All magick is dark. There’s no such thing as white magick, in my opinion. That’s just a mask people put on to make themselves feel better and look different. All magick is black and dark. Angels can kill and Demons could heal. The craft is the same, spirits are capable of good and evil. Can’t be too careful, but also no need to be paralyzed by fear or worry. There’s nothing to fear or worry about if you’re ready for any possible outcome, positive or negative.

Assume the best, but be prepared for the worst, and everything will be ok.

7 Likes

Yes the ritual in the video can be used with any spirit. What each spirit is capable of can be found in many different sources of information, depends on where you look. If you’ll work with the 72 demons then the Goetia - the lesser key of solomon would be a good source for what they can do.

1 Like

THANK YOU! Im killing myself to explain people that there is no white or black but just nature !! I’ve been judged by people telling me what I do is wrong and i should only work with angels … It’s all about using nature…

7 Likes

@PrinceX thank you! This was extremely helpful. I have always acknowledged that the Ying & Yang energies complement each other but when it came to magick I’d be slightly afraid of the dark side. Just before your reply I evoked archangel Raphael as my first evocation. Well I hope I did and it wasn’t just my eyes seeing what they wanted to see

1 Like

Does this system require me to open astral senses to get first results. Because for real my astral senses are not opened up

1 Like

Really glad it helps This part of our lives as magicians is one that causes a lot of unnecessary pain for us. Many prefer to just hide what they’re doing from everyone. We all started this way and a lot still prefer this solution.

Yes exactly. Thank you

1 Like

All spirits got their dark side… even Gods. Angels are the same, the bible as a source of information about Angels is full of Angelic wrath and destruction beyond anything that a Demon is said to cause to mankind. Balance between light and darkness is in everything, as you mentioned. The Ying and Yang exist in Angels as it exists in Demons… and within us as well.

I suggest you let yourself see whatever there is to see, even if it’s only your mind. Consider it just a gate that you need to pass. Once you move beyond the gate of mind, it won’t be able to interfere and you will start to witness what’s “really” there. Wish you all the best in your Journey

2 Likes

It’s beginner-friendly, you need basic visualization skills and the ability to recall how you feel. If that sounds complicated, then I suggest you meditate on the feeling you would have when you reach your desired goal, or feel gratitude and pleasure for it. The only requirements in this case are concentration and time. About 15 to 30 minutes should be good enough to see results.

I also recommend that you check Franz Bardon’s book “Initiation into Hermetics” for visualization exercises.

3 Likes

@PrinceX Your advice actually made a lot of sense to me. I think I’m overthinking it and should trust myself a lot more. It was quite an emotional feeling but also very empowering. Thank you again!

1 Like

princeX I will PM you in privacy.

1 Like

This was a great thread.

@PrinceX, you and I are of the same understanding and share a similar practice with Hermetics.

When you practice alchemy and the elevation of the Soul/Self/recognized link to the Divine, things just happen. I agree that there is absolutely nothing wrong with petitioning spirits for results in other systems of magick so long as the results, and gratitude for the service, are the focus of the practitioner. Surrendering autonomy not only gives bad results but invites terrible things into our lives–that goes for the spiritual and material plane. That is always my caution. Practicing Hermetic magick by its nature instills the magician with a growing sense of divine authority. As was stated, the mutual working relationship then becomes synergistic rather than codependent or parasitic–both parties stand to gain in that regard. There is immense power in that approach to spirituality

4 Likes

Thank you appreciate your kind support and glad we share similar views. I completely agree with you. I personally love and enjoy this approach to magick, with all positive and negative sides of it. A truly never ending journey of learning and advancement.

2 Likes

@PrinceX,

Thank you!

I had no idea where to start or what exactly I was even looking for while reading through the forum, but this was most definitely what I needed.

I think I’ll go stalk your profile now :wink:

1 Like

Hi @My_Ruca,

Glad you find it useful to you and welcome to BALG :slight_smile:
If you need anything please let me know anytime, would be happy to help :+1:

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic post. The point of the power coming from within is so so important imo, so many people will look outwards for answers and solutions, I think its so important that more and more people begin to understand that all magick and power comes from within we just must work to untap it and harness it.

2 Likes