For anyone that works with Santa Muerte, do you have any experiences with her getting back at your enemies or protecting you from them?

If so, what was your experience?

I once sold a car and the buyer was trying by all ways to lower the purchase price.
As I was in need of money, I gave him an additional discount at the last minute, but at that moment I invoked Santa Muerte because that last discount was unfair to me.
When he paid me for the vehicle, he did it at the price without a discount, it was definitely Santa Muerte who helped me.

Welcome back to the forum @Fabricio_Villegas Before you make any more posts, please properly introduce yourself by CLICKING THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I found working with Santa Muerte “getting back at and protection” can be one in the same. Had this flat mate who was a complete wreck bcs he couldn’t process his family trauma properly and he would try and project it onto me by making me responsible for what happened to him. Anyway, it got so out of control, I did my petition, gave my offerings and prayers of gratitude to Madrina and what started happening was - every time he would project, this feedback loop would happen like his emotions would implode with such intensity within him it would basically put him down. He’d be out of commission for like 3-4 days at a time. No energy. Body was in pain and he would sleep all day. So, not only was he getting taken out but it was protecting me at the same time. I never stopped giving her prayers of gratitude or the offerings. Happened every single time like clock work.

As a devotee, she protects me automatically from a lot of bad shit from people, etc. But when I’ve had to work against people through her, she’s been excellent, formidable. On the rare occasion she wasn’t, it was always because there was an unknown factor that needed to be dealt with.