For a start

For your senses, or your communication skills with people? I think @DarkestKnight is right, you can find the answer in the search box- but until he replied I was thinking for communicating with people, and I’d have to recommend djinn or genius spirits from personal experience for that.

Was actually about to go search through my books because I’ve not used them for general communication like that, though a few have their powers listed as general application, I’ve used them for specific targets.

So clarification would useful if you’re interested in people communication and djinn/genius spirits.

it’s not like beginners, i’m searching for a patience demon cuz i’ll work with him alot
and speak for hours till i can hear him and speak with him … that’s the problem.

I’d recommend a servitor then. Most spirits aren’t going to hang around for hours for your practice with imop. They might aid you in development and point you to the right resources for you or give you a mantra or meditation to use, but they probably won’t just chill out for hours each day.

A servitor however could be with you 24/7. I’ve shared two with the forum, and Luna would be suitable for this. She won’t help you manifest things or directly open your senses but she is a spirit, and spirit interaction helps, plus she can teach you how to banish and shield when you get to the point of clear communication and keep you safe in the meantime with anything else you work with.

She will also ensure you don’t get an imposter or parasite either, that just wants to feed of all this attention you’re offering up.

Servitors are also a bit closer to our plan than some of the other spirit types and a lot of people sense them easier than others, not all people but quite few.

I’d be real wary of any spirit that isn’t a servitor and willing to hang around for hours per day, as they may decide you are good source of energy and not have your best intentions in mind.

i’d like to know more about Luna,
is there’s any book of summoning her or any book she’s in ?

1 Like

Orobas. He’s pretty patient and tell you like it is. He don’t horse around. Well, he can but i found him pleasant like Caim. Honestly, I like demons that love to talk about themselves. They’re good one’s to butter up with an offering/flattery IMHO.

You can find all of her details in the link in my reply :slight_smile: She was created by me, so no she is not in a book :slight_smile: Actually I’ll just link it again for you so you don’t have to scroll up.

Once again I’d be real careful with any spirit that will spend that much time with you, especially until you can better discern their intentions. We like to talk about how nice demons and angels are around here, but that is not true for everyone in every case, and if you can’t tell what you summoned there is no guarantee you got the demon you were after and not something else that just wants to use you for food.

Just advocating safety, it’s pretty important to learn how to banish anything you summon and how to deal with spirits pretending to be something they aren’t or who will walk all over you, it doesn’t happen all that often but it does happen, and we see a lot of people on here that don’t know what to do when it does.

She gave permission to be looked at? Some are pretty private & personal. Now days… the spirit/demon/angel etc has to come to me if it is interested. I just don’t try to. There are spirits that just come BAM by thinking about them even fleeting. And then i start sneezing…

If you would read the thread at all, you would know she was created to be looked at lmao. She’s been used by more forum members than I can count and viewed many times. :stuck_out_tongue:

Servitors are only private if you create them that way.

Familiars are different story however. Most of them are meant to be private imop.

Any spirit that offers a short cut to things like senses and otherwise too good to be true scenarios, usually has an agenda that may not align with yours imop.

i summoned a djinn once and he was a prince … it was a bloody night till he left …so yeah i’m calculating every single step.

1 Like

I actually just now remembered the thread looking at it but it was one i only glanced upon. I assumed something other than a servitor. My bad.

1 Like

i was thinking about servators creating, but it was really hard work for me creating a sigil, or a pattern or image or what ever it takes to create one … i didn’t believe in that cuz … u know ! i’m not ready to know if my work has been done right or i’m only hallucinating.

1 Like

No it’s a servitor that I created, then was later empowered by a demon after creation, who later granted her a soul when someone thought it was funny business to attempt to hijack her purpose.

Not everyone who trolls the forums is goods peeps. :woman_shrugging: Wasn’t difficult to solve but annoying none the less.

I need to create a mouse scaring one. They’re in the walls.

someone here scanned me earlier and told me that i have 4 or 5 colored auras at same time … so i’m like an energy train full of nuclear energy.

1 Like

Eh. It’s actually normally to have many colors in your aura, as there are many layers to it. The caveat is most people can only perceive a few layers. You can actually train yourself to see more layers than average same as you can open your other senses.

i’m confident that there’s servators can be created i have like 3 books details how to create one every single detail on how to create a magical servator for anything but i didn’t like that idea … cuz it only has one goal to achieve then it’ll be useless and i didn’t like to make something useless and to consume my power to make something for one time only.
you know what i mean ?

1 Like

Yes, because when I first created them for others, I would wait a week before I’d send them to their owners because I wasn’t confident in my abilities, despite having created them for my children and seeing almost immediate changes/results.

I’ve also read several books, every tutorial on the forum and many internet resources, but I create them a little different than most people. The method’s given generally don’t vary that much but I have aphantasia and cannot make pictures with my mind, or even generate after images. So I used my own method, starting with my first servitor, which has similar aspects but is still somewhat different.

you’ll be surprised by how much books i have to get details about spirits,
80GB Hard disk full of books Arabic and grimoire etc…
so reading all that was a miss for me …
all of that and still looking for an easy spirit to work with.
i’ve worked with the jinn … they are like dark forces and like to make trolls and play around like children … and only harm the magician and the people around him.
so i’m changing my mind on using jinn’s to other’s like demons or much than that.
cuz jinn is usually leave marks on the body they enter or maybe paralyze the host.
that’s why i’m thinking of demons or angels … i have an idea about angels that they are arrogant and it’ll never change i worked with someone working with them … so demons might be more … lets say polite ?

I work with the djinn and have never had issues- for over two years now, but I believe the folly is often in taking a more religious approach, giving them offerings so they want to stick around and generally not maintaining who the operator of the operation is :slight_smile:

All spirits can cause problems if you leave the door open for it, rather than setting clear boundaries .

We’ve had people get harassed by angels and abused by demons and that’s not even getting into imposters and parasitic types of spirits, or the pantheons most people consider more dangerous and likely to fuck someone up for not approaching appropriately.

working with the jinn in arabic books is different …
like Birhateyah or Galgalot …
both are pact’s for the 7 elder kings of the jinn but galgalot is for the 7 kings of angel elders …
so the door must be open for them and they are controlling the atmosphere here in the middle east … you’d see for your self if you were in Egypt or morocco or Sudan.
every way to call on them is complicated … using oils and incenses and talisman like Saturn square but more advanced …