Flirting and sexting thread (18+)

Here is Philotanus, another great spirit to evoke or invoke.

Philotanus tempts men into acts of sodomy. He’s also good at using base lust in creating art, music, writing, and he also has some association with wealth.

This interests me. When I play dom, I like a challenge.

1 Like

May I ask what this is? It’s got an interesting energy to it.

1 Like

I’ve only ever known being submissive I don’t dom unless I have too… like at work where I’m over people. But even then I’m a push over… I guess when I’m pissed is the only time I’m dominating anything.

I really just like being Masters pet if I had it my way I’d be that way 24/7

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to be naughty to earn those spanking :wink:

3 Likes

Oh don’t tempt me now.

2 Likes

Oh but I will!

2 Likes

Sometimes I have a hard time reconciling my submissive side with the ideal of a powerful black magician. It’s a dichotomy that makes me feel a bit guilty for wanting to be dominated.

2 Likes

If I didn’t know any better, I’d think you’re trying to top from the bottom.

1 Like

Who me ? :innocent:

2 Likes

You silly little flirt.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight, I’ve just edited my post. Philotanus tempts men into acts of sodomy. He’s also good at using base lust in creating art, music, writing, and he also has some association with wealth.

“Philo” as in friend, “to like” and “anus” as in anus.

I’ve also edited another post. Here is a video of one of my friends charging Gressil’s sigil (shown above):

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzmuBZJU3K0cbjUyYnNSdVF4cDQ

Maybe you need a good spanking just for the hell of it

1 Like

Lol who needs to be tempted. All I would need is @Eye_of_Ra bent over in front of me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess what was good about being Azazels submissive. .I could do magick because he told me too! :joy:

And I couldn’t disobey. But I struggle with that now. I do. It’s like I know I need to be in control. And I’m doing well. But …it’s not the same. I loved being Azazels submissive and doing magick for my dark lord :heart:

6 Likes

I’l Been missing out on a bit here. Ahh, it’s never to late to join in. The more the merrier.

Now considering what type I am… Mystery. You never know when it’s gonna happen. But when it does, you submit to my presence…:smirk:

1 Like

Surprise buttsex?

3 Likes

Oh I think a good old bisexual orgy is on the cards.

2 Likes

Yeah, just stay away from my ass… I’m not a fan of butt stuff.

Hey if there’s more than a 2 to 1 ratio of guys to girls, someone is going to get it up the ass