First Summoning of Belial - Advice

Bloody hell, you can’t have known this but for the last couple of weeks I’ve ben thinking about you nearly every frickin’ DAY, wondering how things went, then when you started posting and didn’t comment I was just freaked out… thank you for setting my mind at ease!

Yes I know there’s still a way to go but damn, dude, I send you all the best for every step of this, I think WAYYY too much about stuff in general and you and my big boy Belial are two of the ones who’ve been occupying my mind recently! :wink:

Sorry if that sounds crazy (I am, spent 14 hours one day last week trying to find the perfect new planner) - anyway, wishing you a shedload of purest WIN!

2 Likes

M’Lady I am flattered to have been in your thoughts. To have occupied that rent space was not my intention but a privilege nonetheless. Thank you.

Thank all of you. I had moments of doubt of course, but the words each of you have written remained with me and kept me afloat. I could imagine Frater Dark Matters telling me to avoid the wrong Sigils and expect unexplainable physical events in my Lab and home post ritual, soft unspoken words of remaining stubborn, resilient and persistent flowed from my thoughts of Lady Eva and wondering what she would advise, and the damn near yells in my mind eye - of Biosynth telling me to be specific as hell. And finally of the entire BALG community in sync telling me that a sacrifice should hurt and cannot be taken back once offered inspired me. They do even now.

I know EA would say the hell with that Psychic Woman and what she said about missing my deadlines or expectations! To not “believe or have faith” in Magick, but to KNOW that my Sorcery works. I do. And MORE than that I KNOW that it works for us as a group here on BALG.

I find myself wondering what 13 of us (Hell even just 3 of us) could accomplish in a dedicated circle. Kind of staggering.

4 Likes

Absolutely, we all have those I think, me and my partner just sealed a major deal (one of the reasons I’ve not been on here much) and it was, well, pretty nerve-wracking - right to the last moment.

And yes, I honestly think people on this forum could achieve amazing things, if we banded together to work on a project, but that’s probably another topic altogether! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got to work with Belial for about a year now, almost daily.

I first got started working with Him using a simple sigil of His. I entered Theta Gamma, visualized my outcome, packaged it up and sent it into his sigil. I did not expect much to happen.

About a month later, I received a result that had global implications (international news for weeks). A business that cheated me and many others was almost destroyed. This was a key to the whole problem I was in and I could not have found a better solution.

I have done some other workings that demonstrated the reality and power of Belial to me without any shadow of a doubt. I first got in touch with Him by entering trance and listening to what he had to tell me concerning the offering he wanted. At that point I was not even sure I had been in contact with Him yet.
His message was, what most people would consider weird, very much so. Disturbing actually.

“Go outside and masturbate to my sigil. Ejaculate on the tree I will show you.”

Basically I was like…Ohhhhhhhhh Kay.

Despite the weirdness of it all, I did what he said but I have to admit it was hard to ejaculate to a sigil. That was part of the lesson at the time. He wanted me to train my imagination to the point where I do not need any outside stimuli.

Next I literally went to a tree he showed me, marked it by scratching a received sigil into it, and then went about my “business” amidst the many trees in that area I was in. I did what he said and found it sort of funny. The next day, I was bewildered to find that out of all the trees in the area, a lumberjack went and chopped down THE EXACT one I had “used”. Now as to the exact meaning of this “ritual” I cannot disclose all details, but let me put it this way, it is a lot deeper than it looks on the surface and there were more extremely weird results in the area following this.

Most recently, on the precise day when I first called unto Belial, exactly 1 year later, a young lady, a famous young lady (well known model), committed suicide within a radius of approximately 20 meters from what is now the tree “stump”. Oh, I almost forgot to mention, the tree was originally DEAD. It no longer bore any leaves, not because it was autumn, as it was Summer. It was DEAD.
Now the tree or what is left of it is blossoming, growing multiple branches in all directions.

If you think that is weird, then consider this:
Belial turned one of my worst enemies into my best friend, nay, a worshipper within weeks after putting enormous pressure on the poor soul.

Not only that:
I enchanted my own lawyer so he would come under Belial’s protection during legal proceedings. This after we had been under some heavy attack from the opposition, who too practice some Magic. My lawyer’s personality changed within less than a week and he asked me to become friends with him after the whole thing was over, something he said he never did. The same week he received one of his largest and well paying jobs ever which he took on after we WON.

Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.

15 Likes

[quote=“ascendeddescender, post:14, topic:6196”]-Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.[/quote]

I would absolutly agree that sexual fluids (Creation and Willpower held in a liquid state) when applied to ritual produces reliable and stunning results. The speed aways amazes me. When combined in a Blood Ritual - the impact is like a high speed freight train on the universe.

As for Gozer - I have seriously considered seeking his assistance in consultations. He seems to know exactly what he speaks of, is personable and approachable too. Was that your experience?

5 Likes

[quote=“RL, post:15, topic:6196”][quote=“ascendeddescender, post:14, topic:6196”]-Last but not least I should mention I generally offer blood sacrifice to Belial. I had a period where I mostly sacrificed Semen and made offerings of drinks that I would spill in certain areas and so forth, but nowadays I generally offer blood.

Hail Belial and also thanks to Gozer for suggesting I work with Him.[/quote]

I would absolutly agree that sexual fluids (Creation and Willpower held in a liquid state) when applied to ritual produces reliable and stunning results. The speed aways amazes me. When combined in a Blood Ritual - the impact is like a high speed freight train on the universe.

As for Gozer - I have seriously considered seeking his assistance in consultations. He seems to know exactly what he speaks of, is personable and approachable too. Was that your experience?[/quote]

He does know what he speaks of. He’s an extremely humble guy when it comes to learning from others and passing on teachings, that said, the guy is a fucking monster when it comes to Magic.

Recently spoke to him about dream stalking/astral stalking and such as we both work with Freddy Krueger (I happen to have a Freddy altar on a bed one of my target’s used to sleep on). The input I have gotten from Gozer has seriously contributed to my Magic, mostly because of his creativity and intense imagination.

Make sure you tell him exactly what you want to achieve and what your situation is so he can taylor his solutions to you. Ask him for both basic and advanced stuff. There is no way you wont get what you asked for, both in the consultation and in terms of your results from the Magic that you do afterwards.

Ps: Also ask him stuff you think is taboo. That’s the key advantage of talking to him, he does not hold back any information, contrary to most other Magicians. You can ask him to describe in detail how he did rituals that produced the results you are looking for. For example: How he astrally hunts down certain targets and the Demon he invokes for the purpose. It wont just be an “do a) then do b)”…he describes every little fucking detail, and that will teach you a lot about building your own imagination, which is a key to successful Magic. That by the way is also the main lesson Freddy K brings to the table: EXTREME IMAGINATION is key.

After that, implement all he said the way he tells you. You can always modify the rituals once the originals worked, but I recommend trying out his system to begin with.

6 Likes

"Bloody hell, you can’t have known this but for the last couple of weeks I’ve ben thinking about you nearly every frickin’ DAY, wondering how things went, then when you started posting and didn’t comment I was just freaked out… thank you for setting my mind at ease!

Yes I know there’s still a way to go but damn, dude, I send you all the best for every step of this, I think WAYYY too much about stuff in general and you and my big boy Belial are two of the ones who’ve been occupying my mind recently!" - Lady Eva

Good evening Lady Eva, I have so missed your counsel. A year has nearly passed and I ask you forgive my rude behavior. You and others deserve better.

Here is an update on what has transpired…

As you know, I have been involved in an ugly divorce. This monster of a legal case took 4 years of my life in a Califonia Family Law Court proceeding. I had done everything I could to be fair and polite after a 25 year marriage. Being LHP notwithstanding… But she crossed a line. I had always believed that it would be my actions that would destroy my empire and family should I become careless. Instead it was a selfish woman I trusted without second thought for well nigh 32 years.

Everything was on the brink. I had lost houses, land, a lucrative business making hundreds of thousands of dollars and found myself maligned by people who judged not knowing the facts. My grown children were all that I had left and a few assets of questionable value. The Trust that was erected by me to insulate myself from the unknown fell with the stroke of a pen.

I turned to the Darkest of my Artes. Pilgrimages to occult locations, persons and rituals that ensured that nothing would be my salvation. If I was to be hanged false, I would burn the village down and all the accusers with me.

It was EA, Gozer, and others here - who led me to considering King Belial as my last breath effort. But it was you Lady Eva that gave me something specific, that I can’t put into words really. You cared and did interrupt your ritual to inquire and intervene on my behalf. You actually DID something kind on me and my children’s behalf.

So I dove in.

Actually, I went quiet Mad to be frank about it.

I fasted longer, researched harder, painted until my fingers were numb night after night, copied notes, memorized enns, Latin phrases, cut deeper, bled longer and burned inside and out. Sold treasures for materials, tools and tomes. I knew disappointment. I knew failures. But the efforts began to accumulate. And where the wall came down I found myself surrounded by entities in the dark that already knew my name. Not by my works per se.

But I was not unknown to them. I believed then, as now it was you who introduced us.

My salutations to King Belial were then taken into the darkness with each closing ritual. Familiers were generously granted, sacrifices were agreed upon and paid…

And then the Avalanche began…

2 Likes

The first indication that King Belial was on the job came when my Ex- Wife appeared in court without her Lawyer. And while I do not know for certain the reason for this, it was not money that caused the Lawyer to step off.

I had asked King Belial to speak and devoure the mind and hearts of all involved in the proceeding to look deeper… to find her and her tactics distasteful. The rumor I was told was that her lawyer could not represent her fully and declared that she was not optimistic any lawyer could find fault in my court. Apparently my former wife exploded with anger, “then why am I paying you if you don’t think I can win?!” Why Indeed.

Hearing after hearing was made. I produced evidence. She did not or could not, or simply would not.

Thereafter as people stepped forward to harm me, they began suffering from random assaults on all fronts. Someone was in an auto accident and needed life support. A man who helped hide her assets was brutally gang raped by other men behind a bar with a “toilet plunger”. Elders in her family, who once proclaimed I was the son they never had, then acted as if they never loved me began to succumb to ailments… Two have died.

Her attempts to hide assets have caused her nothing but grief. Houses declared slums and condemned, with the city and county demanding more in repair costs than the properties are worth. She cannot even enter the property without written consent.

Her own body has turned against her.

Finally, the Divorce was granted three months ago, however…

She appealed and the hearing was set, and attended. I arrived early outside the courthouse. I created a inverted pentagram larger than the property the court building resided upon, and drew King Belials sigil in the dirt at each corner. Bled on dirt with a small needle I brought for the purpose.

I chanted aloud, and then in silence - “Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehic Belial” over and over - As we took our seats in the courtroom and the case was called, and while it happened so fast I cannot be exact - the first words out of the Judges mouth were…

“I have reviewed the petition carefully and it has no merit. Moreover, Mrs XXX - you are required to perform actions along the lines of certain rules of civil procedure which you have not. Unless you have more to add then I am predisposed to dismiss your motion to appeal the dissoultion of marriage… No? Motion denied. Sir good luck with the remainder of your life.”

My Lawyer turns to me and says “It’s over.”

Hail King Belial. I will keep my sacrifices and promises to you. Respects to faithful servitors and familiars.

And to Lady Eva… A Single Red Rose from me, that does not wither.

And to all others who offered sound advice to me in my Darkest hour. We will rule together in the Infernal Kingdom, and I will remember.

17 Likes

Wow, that’s just pure awesome work on your behalf, and of course, Belial - thank you SO much for sharing and updating, and the delay was as nothing when the result’s this good.

I’ll say it again - AWESOME! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy mother of god. Good work.

3 Likes

This is miraculous! I am sincerely hoping for this type of turnout on my cases!

Question,

In what way did you create such an inverted pentagram? Was this created astrally?

I did not create a pentagram astrally. I physically made it outside of the courthouse by determining the closest five points I could locate. At each location, I used my cane to draw the Dukante Sigil of Lord Belial in the dirt.

At the first hearing I drew these in the dirt and left them there. But as a more recent hearing, I decided to modify this somewhat.

While speaking his enn I placed wild flower / bird seed in the channel I had created and back filled it slightly so that his sigil would physically grow into the landscape at all five points of the 2 acre pentagram.

Also - As a follow up to this post, it is worth noting that there have been some new developments.

Lord Belial has compelled me to take time I perform outdoor rituals for the purpose of communication in a more serene setting then my home laboratory. While there I learned that the ritual offerings we as Sorcerers provide, while appreciated, do not address the bigger needs he has. If we are to make sacrifices, they should be sacrifices that have a causational ripple of effect in the physical realm.

But on a more recent legal note? She hired a new lawyer and attempted to seize my retirement as a form of spousal support.

The night before this most recent hearing I went out on a full moon the night and burned a full size realistic effigy of a human skull anointed with his Sigil drawn in my blood on its forehead. Moreover, I arranged to appear in court by phone - and while the court had no way of knowing it - I was sitting within a full blown ceremonial iron circle performing ritual when the hearing was held.

End result?

She spent almost $6,000 on this effort, and she went down in flames.

Still ahead my ex has now decided that she wants monetary compensation that exceeds her half of the estate. In effect, she wants half of the half that she left behind. (Roughly 75 percent of the entire community property - made no sense to me when she filed this motion recently or even now. Delusional at best.) That hearing is scheduled for March, and I expect that she will discover that she owes me about $35,000 she would not have, if she had just walked away quietly.

Suffice to say, I am estatic with the level of assistance and success that I have had following the advice of Lady Eva, Gozer, and others here.

Lord Belial has proven to be stunning in assisting me in the mastery of navigating the pitfalls of my life. My enemies have become his, and his goals in this world are mine.

11 Likes

Great work. This is one of the best advertisements for avoiding marriage that I’ve seen in a while

13 Likes

Yes. Unless you can not be alone, avoid marriage at all costs! And if it’s bad,it’s going to stay bad! Get out now!! My ex is murdering me in court. She has a benevolent relative helping her pay her attorney fees. My relationship is with Paimon. I have not made offerings to Belial. Maybe that’s why.

I am sorry to hear. King Belial can help you. He is I believe to influence law. Besides familiars and jobs he can exert influence.

:joy::joy:!

Welcome @HornsHoofsnMaine It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you’ve practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Is Belial good with government problems?

Please I am about to post a new Topic about such a thing…I Would like to simply add here that I am kind of excited…There are many things that I have been experiencing that are identical to what you’ve just said and I have more that I have been experiencing…However I am confused about because I haven’t spoken to anyone who ever has had a single experience or anything that in person and it is difficult as I haven’t ever been on a Forum before ever…so I’ve been a member for about a month.I’ve been offered Rituals for Hire by someone whom I do look forward to working with him one day however I have a difficult time affording what I need just for my every day practices,and I’ve a Ritual of Initiation and Communion with King Belial and I chose to Hire Ms.Asenath Mason Who I’ve read has had many experiences with him and My Goal in this is Ultimately a Pact,But I would enjoy a discussion about this…

1 Like