First evocation. Could use some opinions

So this was your first evocation and you offered a blood sacrifice to an entity you never met before? That kind of seems like over kill. Most magicians only offer blood to entities they have worked with many times and they trust. Being your first time, with no previous evocation experience, you have no way of knowing if the spirit was an imposter or what their intentions are for you. Not saying your ritual will go unexpected, it may work out just fine, but in the future I would not offer blood until you can do divination to prove you are working with the real spirit and that their intentions are not ill.

There are wandering low level spirits, just bottom feeders that wander around because they have no authority or real power on the hierarchy scale, that pose as demons and angels to take advantage of those who cannot detect who they really are. They come when you call upon a demon and pretend to be that demon and their intention is usually to get you to give them an offering that they can take and then they disappear never to be seen again and what you asked for is never brought to fruition because they never planned on giving you anything in return or they are incapable of doing so. Some will show up repeatedly and feed on your blood every time it is offered, becoming addicted to your blood and even resorting to vampirizing you and taking your energy because they become addicted to it.

So be careful offering up blood and make certain you are contacting the real spirit. You said you could not see the spirit you evoked and this was your first time so obviously your astral senses are not yet awakened. I believe the spirit was really there with you but since you can’t see or hear the spirit to verify its identity, you should do tarot, runes, or some other form of divination to find out for sure. People have had imposter spirits attach themselves to them and continually drain them of their energy, eventually making them physically ill, pretending to be the spirit asking for blood so the sorcerer will cut themselves thinking they are giving an offering to a trusted spirit but it’s an imposter the entire time that only wants to feed on the energy from the blood and then leave never giving the magician anything they asked for.

1 Like

^ I agree with RavensAscent, fwiw. Can you do any kind of divination just to check up on it afterwards?

1 Like

I agree completely with RavensAscent as I myself experienced this 2 weeks ago.

I evoked a spirit to fulfil my one desire and gave the offering in return. In 3 days I got the result.

But the very next day the result faded and ultimately everything vanished

So I again gave the offering the " evoked spirit " wanted. But Still no result.

Then I got a reading done by very experienced person from another forum.

He told me that the spirit evoked was some random spirit and NOT the spirit i called. That random spirit just wanted free offerings

I also felt tired. Sick .short tempered after that working.

So stay safe :slight_smile:

1 Like

My magician friend told me that when working with spirits like high high level ones that when they do ask for blood it’s rare and for very specific reasons.I had to learn this lesson the hard way.I had an imposter spirit that eventually ended up attacking me.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your advice. I kinda jumped the gun with the whole blood sacrifice thing. Well… Live and learn. As for now I don’t feel like something is siphoning energy from me. Actually I feel kind of refreshed. Nothing has backfired on me yet and I’ll be doing some divination till Monday. If anything crazy happens I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Did the same thing when i evoked Bune,I offered some menstrual blood.Try to open Ouija board tomorrow. Can someone please tell me if i have to do this during the ritual?

1 Like

More proof you need to ask spirits to verify their identity:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/i-just-got-cheated]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/i-just-got-cheated[/url]!/msg71327/#msg71327

1 Like

[quote=“Arcane, post:8, topic:6367”]More proof you need to ask spirits to verify their identity:
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/i-just-got-cheated]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/i-just-got-cheated[/url]!/msg71327/#msg71327[/quote]
Yeah that sounded like it was quite a predicament. Here’s hoping my lesser banishing ritual made any freeloaders fuck off.

I’m guessing you did it by now, how did it go?

I’m guessing you did it by now, how did it go?[/quote]
I had no answer, the indicator didn,t move on the table. Really don,t know why, I will try again…

I’ve never used a ouija board, but maybe you could place it inside a circle (with yourself as well) and cast out influences that might be holding it back, and then invite Buné again?

Normal probablistic reality appears to exert a crushing force on magick that’s most noticeable to people new to it, or who doubt their skill, and blocking it out in various ways (sometimes just by magnetic force of will, if you’re a super-wizard type!) seems to help, so that’s why I suggest this.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:6367”]I’ve never used a ouija board, but maybe you could place it inside a circle (with yourself as well) and cast out influences that might be holding it back, and then invite Buné again?

Normal probablistic reality appears to exert a crushing force on magick that’s most noticeable to people new to it, or who doubt their skill, and blocking it out in various ways (sometimes just by magnetic force of will, if you’re a super-wizard type!) seems to help, so that’s why I suggest this.[/quote]

Thank you , I will do this! This time i didn,t hear the woman,s voice that i heard but instead I heard a hissing not very loud like a snake has been near me. That is all I noticed.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:12, topic:6367”]I’ve never used a ouija board, but maybe you could place it inside a circle (with yourself as well) and cast out influences that might be holding it back, and then invite Buné again?

Normal probablistic reality appears to exert a crushing force on magick that’s most noticeable to people new to it, or who doubt their skill, and blocking it out in various ways (sometimes just by magnetic force of will, if you’re a super-wizard type!) seems to help, so that’s why I suggest this.[/quote]

Try to open the Ouija board again, but nothing happened ,still the indicator doesn,t move on the table… I am thinking maybe the board is not ok .I made it on a sheet of paper, maybe this is the reason…

I’ve never used one, so I’m out of ideas, sorry - I do knopw they’re not the most highly regarded tool among serious magicians, though I’d never rule out that being simple snobbery of course.

You don’t want to reinforce failure, so why not try something new - cartomancy uysing standard playing cards is pretty simple?

So I do realize its been a while to say the least, but I want to provide a resolution to this topic for others who might stumble upon this. So consider my efforts a success because I got the girl. :smiley: We have been dating for the last half a year of my absence and thing are beyond perfect. Not to sound overly melodramatic but I really think she is my soul mate because we are compatible in every way.
On the magick side of things a few points of importance is that the girl I was after before me was blowing off guys left and right, as well as had a general dislike of males. When I asked why she even gave me the time of day, she said that something about me felt special and she felt like she just HAD to meet me. So its pretty obvious that Lotir did a solid one for me and it was not a bad first evocation. :smiley:
A word of caution: I do realize what a dumbass thing it was to give blood sacrifice, a decision made from blind desire and recklessness. So dont do that for no reason like I did. :smiley: That being said I didnt suffer any negative effects from offering my blood so I guess I dodged a bullet there.
So here is my little success story for anyone interested.

1 Like

Congratulation for your succeded Evocation!

I often give some of my Blood as Offering to Spirit i Evoke, and never suffered any Harm, I feel that it create a More Solid Bound with the Spirit i Evoke and Each Time i Evoke them its more quick and Easy to do so, But its just my own Personal Experience

1 Like

Thank you. Yes blood is no doubt a powerful medium for empowering spirits, but looking back, in no way is this a good idea for a beginner to do that on first evocation. Since it is such a powerful tool it should be used wisely and not like I have used it. Seriously the more you practice this stuff, the more you go “I did what back then??!” :smiley: But alls well that ends well.

Yeah i agree with you :slight_smile:

Awesome work! :slight_smile:

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like