Finding the path (again)

I’m not to sure how to start out so I’ll just jump into it. I’ve been chasing these experiences(seeing ,hearing, talking with spirits and changing my reality with magic) for a handful of years and the most I can do is manifest money. I’ve read so many articles and post on all of these wonderfully epic experiences most of you seem to have on a regular basis but I can’t seem to get into theta gamma sync (at least not to rapture state levels).I even bought the Divination course and have had only minimal luck( kinda hard to trust my intuition when I can’t get theta gamma sync to open the doors to those deeper more vivid experiences that affirm the work is well,working). I’ve asked some of you for help in the past but I honestly don’t think I was at a point to fully understand that help so here I am again. If anyone could take time out there day to help the blind to see it would truly mean the world.

Many blessings -Kane

5 Likes

Try this :wink:

5 Likes

Did you try doing the core shamanism tutorial I have typed out? That’s a really basic, simple method that you begin by using creative visuaslisation to co-create an interface with the spirit worlds.

I can PM you it (again) if you want, it’s the simplest method I know of, will help with devloping your senses, and won’t clash with anything?

5 Likes

Please do!! I don’t seem to have anything in my messages anymore I’m not sure what happened but if you don’t mind I would much appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you so much king of hearts and I will be sure to try as soon as I possibly can!

2 Likes

In your inbox now. :+1:

1 Like

Of course :slight_smile:

Feel free to hit me up any time

2 Likes

Do you meditate on a daily basis? If no then DO IT being able to silence your mind completely at least once a day can help you with synchronization with universal energies significantly.

3 Likes

I try to mediate everyday but sometimes it just seems forced (sometimes I don’t have energy after work) Sometimes I wonder if there is some blockages but then the more you feed those thoughts the more real they become so I try not to dwell on that line of thinking often.

“Try to meditate” - what do you think meditation is? Genuine question, want to try and help you get rid of any bugs. :+1:

Have you attempted any banishing rituals like the LBRP to clean your mind, aura, and area before any magickal working or tried any other rituals to raise the energy?

E.A. Koetting - Evoking Eternity eBook can help :wink:

I guess mediation to me would be relaxing ones body and mind to produce psychological shifts. At least as I understand it I kinda just focus on relaxing and then I’ll do the cloud of light pulling through your body visualization from head to toe. A couple of times during this I saw lights for a moment I can’t really describe and once I felt a kinda rippling sensation from my head moving down my body. I’m not sure if that’s relevant though.

Not really I wasn’t sure it would do any good without the use of theta gamma sync. Forgive me if I’m wrong but magic can’t work without it right ? Plus I’m not sure how I can hold theta and move around physically. Every time I think I’m close to it and physically it seems to remove me from whatever amount of trance I have managed to get into.

I actually have a copy downloaded on a old phone I think. :thinking: I’ll see if i can find it and give it another read.

Mindandmagick YouTube channel is very helpful. Watch the mystery school playlist. :wink:

2 Likes

Try Asenath Mason’s meditations that are within her books. They are great ways to teach yourself on how to see spirits!

3 Likes