Finding my way

Hi again. I’m writing well i guess you could call it a Grimoire. I am fairly new to all this. I’ve split my Grimoire in two. One will be about the Left Hand Path and The other the Right Hand Path. So my question is where can I find info that is legit that I can add to my Grimoire? Spells, Rituals and other Magick related info. I am really Interested in finding out more about the Astral planes and the other side. I sadly do not have money to spend on buying grimoires or anything else from this site. But if you all could give my some tips that would be great.

Get a mentoring spirit and ask him or her to reveal magick that will work when applied by other people and which you will be able to describe and make a successful career with. :thumbsup:

Also, get some money, it’s very useful stiuff.

(Polite reminder to anyone that PDF begging/swapping/posting isn’t permitted on this forum by the way. :wink: )

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip and I do have money. Its just going for a car right now and my own place. It will be much easier to work my paths in magick when i get my own place. lol

2 Likes

Download the audiobook of the Book of Azazel, you may find it interesting - afaik E.A. sealed his deal with Azazel while sleeping in a graveyard:

2 Likes

I will. Also I still will write my own because something feels right about doing that. I keep feeling a pull to the other side. I’ve made a alter but I’m not sure for what yet. I’ve be lighting candles and meditating in front of the alter. I’m trying to reach whatever is trying to reach me. I will post a picture of my alter. I will add more later but I’ve made it for both left and right paths because I want to learn everything.

2 Likes

Cool, I wasn’t saying “Oh he wrote this so no-one else can ever write anything” - just that a mighty grimoire :smiley: can flourish from these beginnings.

2 Likes

True plus me just really starting out and really getting into the occult it will help a lot i’m sure of it. I’m no expert at any of this yet. :wink: But I will keep on learning.

2 Likes

Here is my altar so far.

3 Likes

More than I had for years, no excuses!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Research. Ask spirits. Look for things in unexpected places (botany books, specific religions, manuals for home design… etc). Think, meditate on it. Maybe do automatic drawing or writing. You’ll be surprised how many things that are so small can lead to such wonder.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your info :wink:

Looks similar to the altar I had!

I’ve come across some material I’d be willing to share with you from my personal BOS (Book of Shadows) and other research.

Also, “Mr. G” (Google) is another good source for information.

1 Like

Mine’s an ironing board and a biscuit tin lid - glamorous… Yours looks the business :raised_hands:

1 Like