Feeling weird before & especially after sigil ritual

Hello. I am a baby witch and have already done the introduction.
I have started working from Damon Brand’s book “72 Angels Magick” and I am on day 4 of the ritual. I usually call Hayiel and Vevaliah at midnight and when the time was approaching for me to conduct the call yesterday… I began to feel spacey and kind of out of it. I also felt so much pressure in my head. I had to sit to do the ritual and afterward I tried grounding and no improvements up until now. I just wanted to know what this could be because I already protected me, my children, and my family pretty well. Could this be an attack?

2 Likes

It is highly unlikely an attack.

It sounds more like a simple build up of energy.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. How do I handle this?

1 Like

Try to draw the energy down, from your head, to your solar plexus, or better still, to your hara., which is just below your navel. This is where we naturally store energy.

3 Likes

Its energy flowing through your crown chakra.
Beginners get headaches for the first time becuse your not use to it and the chakras are activating.

However Robert Bruce recommended that during the uncomfortable energy flow or work to take a break until you feel ready and come back and do it again from where you left off

See, like working out, you hit the gym then the muscles are sore and in pain and you must give your body time to recover then get back into it from where you left off.

The energy body is similar to working your physical muscles.
It will recover and get stronger.
So you will have to keep working on your energy once its recovered if you take a break lets say for 1 month or couple this can lead to catabolic where your energy body gets weaker.

In physical body catabolic is when you lose muscles cause you stop working out.

2 Likes

Ok thanks. Yes, I did a workout earlier. I understand your analogy.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

if i may recommend a book from Robert Bruce is called Energy Work, you cand find this on Kindle also.
It will teach you alot about the energy and anatomy of the energy body and is great for baby witches :slightly_smiling_face:
Its good introduction you will understand better what is happening to you during rituals

3 Likes

I second the recommendation of Robert Bruce’s book Energy Work.

2 Likes

While at it if I may recommend get psychic self defense from Robert Bruce in case when you make a ritual and an impostor gets through.

I will also get that book for the month of November.
I plan to invite King Belial into my life.

1 Like

I will buy these books. Thanks

1 Like

Hey! I have invoked Vevaliah a few times and If you feel an very heavy energy, that’s him.
This is not an attack, his energy feels very intimidating.

1 Like

Welcome @Mommy_dearest It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3