Feeling sad

I’ve tried and failed with the last few evocations I did with Marbas and Beelzebub but I’m ok with that. I know sometimes you just don’t feel it or it takes more tries or time.

I’m sad because I can’t feel Lucifer. I evoked him and dreamt of going to find him; I made a topic about it. Where it seemed I was offered a deal or pact or whatever, but Lucifer himself did not meet me in the dream. So I’ve been calling for him every day, and nothing. It made me so upset earlier that I broke down… hard. I let go of my old fears and doubts and finally reached out to him after years of denying his tugs as a Christian, and he feels just as absent as that god did. I even sang to him. I just want to feel him. Why is this happening? I’m beside myself.

2 Likes

I don’t believe you will find a true answer that you are looking for to as of ‘why.’ Perseverance is key, maybe you need to analyze some inner-workings of yourself to find some answers… maybe.

I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Read this and see if it fits.

2 Likes

I suggest that you change the ritual. Use “Lucifer and hidden demons” book. It’s easy, practical and it will help you make a contact. At least until you gain more experience for more complicated rituals.

You can use the pathworkings from the book as they are, or make them part of the ritual you usually perform, for example you can add Lucifer’s pathworking to your sigil opening ritual or candle magick… but that’s optional.

Hope that helps,

4 Likes

I don’t feel Lucifer when I’m down or sad as well, I think our problem is that we have been thought by religion to call on god in hard times for answers and we do the same with demons ! I totally get you it’s very hard , I woke up today and was screaming “Lucifer show me a way, show some support , who do I have here to ask for help apart from you?” nothing…
I would suggest let your sad time be , scream, cry … eventually you will sleep and tomorrow will be a new day, if not, then the day after, next week, and so on…
I remember while reading about a demon i felt his presence strongly but then while doing an actual evocation i got nothing :frowning: there’s no real answers I can find either

2 Likes

True empathy, “feeling” any other entity human animal or pure spirit, requires self-awareness which your sadness may be robbing you of at present.

1 Like

There is absolutely only the possibility of feeling great, its wonderful to live with demons, be surroundead by them, love them and be loved by them. Create vortex of energy, invite and channel them through their sigils, light candles and call them, use incense to materialise them, offer them sweets to stick around.

2 Likes

It really is important to remember that all of this boils down to your consciousness and its concomitant feeling. All entities including your own persona are fragments of your Infinite Self. So try not to chase any entity: focus on the feeling. The feeling is the secret. The feeling of the relief or fulfillment, not necessarily sensing a seemingly separate presence, is what is important.

Yes, you can have all these experiences where entities appear in direct physical form and the like but ultimately all you get in the end is a feeling. Forms without feelings are quite irrelevant.

2 Likes

Calling up demons when you are feeling sad is a great idea, you just have to pick the right one(s). Divination is a good starting point.

2 Likes

I think i identify with this a lot. It wasnt until this year that i felt like i could only practice out of times of severe depression, anger or confusion. I still dont feel like i can properly do any sort of practicing because i get so limited in that state of depression that i cant see anything besides the worst possible outcome, despite still hoping for the best. Maintaining positivity has really felt nearly impossible just out of expiriences that taint my expectations for things turning out in a beneficial manner.

1 Like