Feeling a mild headache when working on your ajna Chakra

Hey guys, have any of you experienced mild headaches when opening your third eye?

When I try to open my third eye I first focus on the area above my eyelids and the blackness that’s there. (trying not to focus on any lingering thoughts, just letting it come and leave on its own)

Using the technique given to me by Mepsitahl, I then start to see this ball of light develop and it grows bigger and bigger and starts to flash and change color. I havent been able to get past this stage in the past few days but today I hung on and intensified my efforts.

The light eventually dissipated and I started to see something, like images forming, but the minute I did, I had this brief uncomfortable sensation flare up and I stopped.

I then felt mild vibrations running through my body, sort of like little aftershocks. Do you guys think I encountered an energy blockage or something of the sort?

3 Likes

its not a energy blockage. more like building up and you’re finally using it. i know a video about this lemme get it.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to switch polarity! If you get to a stage where you hit a wall so to speak, let go of all tension and cruise to new heights. You will have built up enough momentum with your visualization. Let it all go and sail through. Might be a spontaneous projection.

2 Likes

ok so on terms of stones i haven’t tried the peridot thing but if you don’t have that the switch it for clear quartz or amethyst. healing that chakra will help. this is completely normal. are these lightworker videos? yes, but in my time as a lightworker i learned a lot and not everything they say should be disregarded. i still use their techniques. and the also know a hell of a lot about chakras and energy bodies and what have you.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t be feeling headaches when unblocking chakras. If you are then Imo its nothing to do with the third eye, its to do with either something unrelated to chakras like a period PMT or ir indicates some other chakra blockage like some somatic anxiety issue.

she wasn’t trying to unblock it she’s trying to open it

1 Like

“Opening” to me us the beginning of the process of unblocking it. These"chakras" are just centres that deal with the flow of mental and emotional energy. I open them with scanned awareness and colour visualization focus.

Yeah you’re not unblocking it properly, see my recent threads on unblocking chakras.

1 Like

THANK YOU Naga :heart: @Nagathex

1 Like

He^ I’m a guy haha

1 Like

Thanks for the help! And I don’t have periods I’m a dude lol

1 Like

Did the headache go?

It may’ve been a bit of flu

1 Like

It did :slight_smile:

No, I hardly ever get sick.

I worked through the headache with the help of a friend @Micah and it’s all good now.

Thanks for the concern

2 Likes