Feel your servitor 🤔

Hey guys. Total newbie here as I just joined the community last night with no experience of anything (seriously) :full_moon_with_face:

I know, I know. Probably you will say use the ‘search’ engine and find out by myself! Just to let you know, I did it. I tried to find exactly what I want and all but couldn’t find it (might missed it but :pleading_face: come on.)

So I am about to activate my first servitor. Just want to know ‘how’ you know when they get summon. Would there be little wind? Like smell? If there is door moving itself or book dropping, I’d die literally. So new with no experience giving me so much more worries.

Also I was wishing for my career and general wealth in my life now. Would it be possible to possible to order something else? Such as I don’t know, to help me to lose weight or I want a ring and stuff? Just example. What are you generally task them?

For the last, how do you imagine their form? I keep thinking of Michele Morrone from 365 days haha. But yeah. What do you normally thinking of it? I’ve seen the article (sorry, forgot the name) with the cute pony. How’s your servitor looks like?

I am sure there will be a guys who are not happy me asking all this but believe me, I was trying to read all the possible article in Korea and here and googlessss :pleading_face: help me.

3 Likes

I have no experience with servitor creation but this will surely help you:

P.S. scroll down and read the replies too.

2 Likes

Thank you @ARD :full_moon_with_face::white_heart: I’ll definitely have a look again. Just was not kinda sure how to feel them in the end. Need to check whole reply and article again. Haha. Hope you are having good day 🧚🏻‍♀

1 Like

You can buy / download

Magickal Servitors by Damon Brand

3 Likes

Yeap. I’ll just go get one! Thank you @Vikson :relaxed:

2 Likes

That’s going to be a largely individual experience.

It’s going to depend on what works best for you.

In some cases you may be surprised.

This will depend largely on the task you have in mind for them.

So in the case of weight loss, you might create a servitor that’s a sort of weight loss coach or something to motivate you and help you stay on the right course.

You can create a servitor for all kinds of things.

Do you have trouble with visualization?

You can look for some kind of art that depicts something in line with what you want your servitor to look like and use that as an aid.

I’d try to keep it fairly simple though (no crazy or over the top designs) so it’ll be easy to see/visualize down the road as you connect/interact with them.

Depending on what you’re going for, there’s a bunch of rpg art online.

Example:

Keep in mind they can have just about any form you want them to. A ball of energy, a shape like a triangle, human, animal, mythical, abstract, etc.

You’re the one creating them so it’s entirely dependant on you.

I have one that’s based a bit on some folklore.

And another that has two forms one of which comes from a tv show, the other form being more animal/creature.

Be patient with your servitors as they are newly created beings and it can take them awhile to come into their own.

Mine were kinda like zombies in the beginning.

2 Likes

Hi @crookedpathfinder :white_heart: thank you so much for detailed reply! :sob: You made me feel so much better and a lot easier I’d say.

I activate my servitor last night as creation was done by one more seller on Etsy! Now I don’t know how I should feel them or to communicate with them.

As you mentioned earlier, I might surprise but was not happening. Well, I don’t know it was activated right in first place anyway.

I’m still kinda in middle of confusion. Just want to make sure he got activate but uhmm. What can I do to know that he got activate if you have any idea?

1 Like

I think you’re overthinking this.

Doubt will just cause you problems.

I’m guessing your senses aren’t very open. You’ll need to work on that through meditation/visualization, etc.

You can start by having the sigil out or near while you clear your mind and meditate and become receptive. Or you can visualize it’s form and interact with it until it starts to feel like it’s no longer just your imagination (the same as structuring in evocation)

In the meantime, whether or not you can sense the servitor won’t stop it from doing its assigned duties.

Relax and wait to see that it’s having an effect and look out for synchronicities that’ll tell you it’s around and doing what it’s supposed to.

1 Like

Thank you @crookedpathfinder :white_heart: As you said probably I am overthinking as I am absolute new and was expecting me to notice them right away - like their presence or so.
I will keep on trying to practice - meditation and all and there will be right time me to know he is around somehow.

Just wondering, Would you be able to sense him remotely is it?